Quick M4A1-S Cobblestone Ace

Looks nice. What are your settings?

You should make sure to control your recoil yourself along with the RCS as it looks like it goes straight up which doesn't look exactly "legit".

Off-Topic: Are you using Magic Bullet Looks?

Looks nice. What are your settings?

You should make sure to control your recoil yourself along with the RCS as it looks like it goes straight up which doesn't look exactly "legit".

Off-Topic: Are you using Magic Bullet Looks?

Thanks for the advice. As for the MBL, no, I'm not using it. What you see in this video is footage recorded in 1/4 speed using Shadowplay and then imported into Sony Vegas and changed the playback rate from 1 to 4 so it's normal speed. The motion blur is Smart/Forced Resample in Sony Vegas. I like the way it looks, it makes the demo look even more fluid.

Thanks for the advice. As for the MBL, no, I'm not using it. What you see in this video is footage recorded in 1/4 speed using Shadowplay and then imported into Sony Vegas and changed the playback rate from 1 to 4 so it's normal speed. The motion blur is Smart/Forced Resample in Sony Vegas. I like the way it looks, it makes the demo look even more fluid.
I like the edit, it looks good man, your spray and shots look smooth.

Reactions: Sliddqvist
What RCS settings do you use?

recoil=0.84
recoilx=1.00

I pretty much play using ToX's settings from the "Share your settings" thread. His 1920 x 1080 settings, precisely. I'm not as aggressive in my play as I used to be and I always fail on purpose so I'm never topfragging hence why I let myself enjoy bone 5 and 6 most of the time.

My entire team cheats so we win matches anyway.