"That looked so obvious"

albanerendk

Global Elite
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Feb 1, 2015
I'm mostly honest about me cheating, and sometimes when I play with a friend he'll say it looks obvious.

So I recorded with Geforce Experience(real-time) and even there it looks legit :)

I'm gonna send him the video and see what was so "obvious" hah. I fucking love Jim's cheat :p

He thought the deagle was obvious, but the deagle actually looks soooo legit lol. If I were to nit pick what looks fishy it'd have to be the AK-47 spraydown. But even there, we all know ain't nobody getting banned for that shit on LC hah.

edit: sorry for fucking up the song choice.. didnt notice he stopped during lel. fuck i hate when they do that in songs :(

Reactions: FD^GoD
Hey, first of all nice Video and Frags.
Its locks a little bit like on the Pistols but when anyone know how to Cheat then they will
know but so as Legit i would say youre the second flusha or get right ^^

Reactions: albanerendk
Hey, first of all nice Video and Frags.
Its locks a little bit like on the Pistols but when anyone know how to Cheat then they will
know but so as Legit i would say youre the second flusha or get right ^^
hah yeah, not gonna get banned for anything I do. Like, people are using less smooth than me, even in Virus faceit config, or Tox settings. I'm pretty comfortable with my settings and LC now. haven't been banned in a long time now :D Thanks Jimmyboy!

edit: also remember how I recorded it hehe. means A LOT probably. live recording vs demo ya know :p

Still need your settings :O
hah, they aren't so special mate. just gotta find what looks legit overall, then just play your best :D actually, I think it's pretty hard to do anything fishy as long as you have supersmooth=8. (in terms of locks).

One need to watch the complete demo I think... only based on this vid it is hard to tell. Your friend probably got triggered by 100% Juan Deag's I suppose.

Reactions: albanerendk
Nice frags as always :D Dont worry about deagle i making very often one taps hs and my team scream wtf haha :D

yeah agreed not even close, nice frags ;)
thanks man :). I'm not scared of getting banned anymore tbh. I think if I was gonna get banned, I would have already. I literally top frag 99% of all games, with 25-50 kills on average hah.

thanks man :). I'm not scared of getting banned anymore tbh. I think if I was gonna get banned, I would have already. I literally top frag 99% of all games, with 25-50 kills on average hah.
yeah like 90% of the people doing overwatch just care if someone is rage botting or not

To me it looks nice and clean maybe the second rifle kill from window "perfect follow". :D

Nah looks legit. Only reason i would assume your cheating is your movement and game sense. In the sense that, when you got the entry on a ramp, instead of capitalizing of that and pushing for the plant, you sort of stayed posted on short, but its not OBVIOUS at all :)

Nah looks legit. Only reason i would assume your cheating is your movement and game sense. In the sense that, when you got the entry on a ramp, instead of capitalizing of that and pushing for the plant, you sort of stayed posted on short, but its not OBVIOUS at all :)
yeah you're right. my game sense is pretty shitty honestly. I need to improve in that area A LOT lol. I'm so traumatized by corner campers that I am literally so afraid to push in situations like that. And I check all gay corners. Fuck me :( I have this feeling of not knowing you know.

Any tips on dealing with that?