"That looked so obvious"

Yeah that's look fishy because are recorded at shadowplay. Only can give a real opinion watching it at 128pov for exemple. But there's 0 chance to get banned at MM gotv.

I'm mostly honest about me cheating, and sometimes when I play with a friend he'll say it looks obvious.

So I recorded with Geforce Experience(real-time) and even there it looks legit :)

I'm gonna send him the video and see what was so "obvious" hah. I fucking love Jim's cheat :p

He thought the deagle was obvious, but the deagle actually looks soooo legit lol. If I were to nit pick what looks fishy it'd have to be the AK-47 spraydown. But even there, we all know ain't nobody getting banned for that shit on LC hah.

edit: sorry for fucking up the song choice.. didnt notice he stopped during lel. fuck i hate when they do that in songs :(

I just saw this, and it looks nice! deagle shots are legit. Can I get your rifle settings for this video?

I'm mostly honest about me cheating, and sometimes when I play with a friend he'll say it looks obvious.

So I recorded with Geforce Experience(real-time) and even there it looks legit :)

I'm gonna send him the video and see what was so "obvious" hah. I fucking love Jim's cheat :p

He thought the deagle was obvious, but the deagle actually looks soooo legit lol. If I were to nit pick what looks fishy it'd have to be the AK-47 spraydown. But even there, we all know ain't nobody getting banned for that shit on LC hah.

edit: sorry for fucking up the song choice.. didnt notice he stopped during lel. fuck i hate when they do that in songs :(

looks good man :D