payment method

so i wondered if i could buy this cheat direct from my visa card or do i have 2 pay with PSC?
don't think you can, but it does support a large variety of selections of payment methods you can look at the payment methods your self under the buy cheats tab

Last edited:
ok ty for fast respond
no problem anytime you have an important question you can tag people in your question by doing the @ sighn and then there name for example @xiCeee I would recommend tagging owardag ToX Rottix as those are the most active admins you can ofcourse tag anybody you want for example if its late an no admins are on you can tag me as I I'm "usually" up late. hope to see you in the future :)

no problem anytime you have an important question you can tag people in your question by doing the @ sighn and then there name for example @xiCeee I would recommend tagging owardag ToX Rottix as those are the most active admins you can ofcourse tag anybody you want for example if its late an no admins are on you can tag me as I I'm "usually" up late. hope to see you in the future :)
just bought 3 months on faceit so i can play on leagues and shit
i gonna go for the mini van xD