payment method

Status
Not open for further replies.

xiCeee

Reaction score
Swag Level :
so i wondered if i could buy this cheat direct from my visa card or do i have 2 pay with PSC?

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
so i wondered if i could buy this cheat direct from my visa card or do i have 2 pay with PSC?
don't think you can, but it does support a large variety of selections of payment methods you can look at the payment methods your self under the buy cheats tab

Last edited:

xiCeee

Reaction score
Swag Level :
don't think you can, but it does support a large variety of selections of payment methods you can look at the payment methods your self under the by cheats tab
ok ty for fast respond

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
ok ty for fast respond
no problem anytime you have an important question you can tag people in your question by doing the @ sighn and then there name for example @xiCeee I would recommend tagging owardag ToX Rottix as those are the most active admins you can ofcourse tag anybody you want for example if its late an no admins are on you can tag me as I I'm "usually" up late. hope to see you in the future :)

xiCeee

Reaction score
Swag Level :
no problem anytime you have an important question you can tag people in your question by doing the @ sighn and then there name for example @xiCeee I would recommend tagging owardag ToX Rottix as those are the most active admins you can ofcourse tag anybody you want for example if its late an no admins are on you can tag me as I I'm "usually" up late. hope to see you in the future :)
just bought 3 months on faceit so i can play on leagues and shit
i gonna go for the mini van xD

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
just bought 3 months on faceit so i can play on leagues and shit
i gonna go for the mini van xD
haha lol nice man XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)