Non-League questions

RingZero

Silver II
Oct 24, 2014
Hi,

I had the cheat after jimsters re-launched it in like August 2016, Had a good run but eventually VAC banwave, has there been one since?

Will I need to wait for activation, I had a sub before as mentioned do I need to change my HWID, I was in a different country before.

Thanks

Reactions: owardag
There hasn't been a VAC ban since :)
You don't have to change your HWID and you have to wait for a maximum of 24 hours to get activated, but usually you get activated between 2 and 6 hours ;) @RingZero
Agree,
Last detection was 1+ y ago.
LC 2.0 Never detected
LC 2.5 (current) Never detected

Welcome back @RingZero

Cheat Purchases are setup by me. VIP's are also usually setup by me.
Most purchases are set-up within 1-2 Hours of purchase. Unless bought overnight, in which case they will be set-up when I wake up.
In extreme situations please allow for up to 24 hours for activation of your purchases.

Hi,

I had the cheat after jimsters re-launched it in like August 2016, Had a good run but eventually VAC banwave, has there been one since?

Will I need to wait for activation, I had a sub before as mentioned do I need to change my HWID, I was in a different country before.

Thanks
All I have to say is you are going to f***** love the features and plus Gaben can't detect this one.

Awesome, sounds great, any way I can pay for it now and get it soon? I'm assuming Jimster is in the states so it'll probably be late at night for me which is fine, I'm looking to buy literally right now.

Awesome, sounds great, any way I can pay for it now and get it soon? I'm assuming Jimster is in the states so it'll probably be late at night for me which is fine, I'm looking to buy literally right now.
He's asleep right now but Admin is online, you should be set up quickly if you buy.
Max 24 hours. Jimster will be online soon too.

Awesome, With the account renewal, any T&C behind it? I don't plan on using other cheats but if it's a few people who can banned can I call on that or?

Getting this level up then sending money!

Another Q
I don't want to create another boot drive for this, is windows 10 64bit supported, Can I clear any traces after I'm done using it (Easily)
Can I add account protection after activation or is it when you buy 1 month in full only?

Another Q
I don't want to create another boot drive for this, is windows 10 64bit supported, Can I clear any traces after I'm done using it (Easily)
Can I add account protection after activation or is it when you buy 1 month in full only?
First off this isn't like deadc0des where you make another boot drive, this cheat can be placed on your computer instead of your USB (that is pretty hard core if you ask me :D), You can add Ban Insurance whenever you'd like man, here is the page for it. https://leaguecheats.com/wiki/csgo-payment-option-page/. BTW if you get Overwatched you won't be covered by the insurance :D.