New Signature

bluur on background + 2 aks....

nothing special.
s1mple and cool :)

really like the style of it! thumbs up :)

Thank you!

Very nice but font isnt best

Yeah, font is kinda hard to please everyone, but thanks!

Cool keep it up :)

:D sure will do!

Looking good, interested to see new things in similar style.

I'm glad you like it, I'll keep on it you can bet.

bluur on background + 2 aks....

nothing special.
s1mple and cool :)

Actually is not only blur, it's a mix of filters I made a while ago, so I apply to give it a good luck and then I used blur and most importantly adjust lightness, things you already know, but sometimes simple takes time and it's not simple at all ;) . Also, there is a couple of 3d rendering I did myself too, but thanks!

Thank you!

Yeah, font is kinda hard to please everyone, but thanks!

:D sure will do!

I'm glad you like it, I'll keep on it you can bet.

Actually is not only blur, it's a mix of filters I made a while ago, so I apply to give it a good luck and then I used blur and most importantly adjust lightness, things you already know, but sometimes simple takes time and it's not simple at all ;) . Also, there is a couple of 3d rendering I did myself too, but thanks!

Are u on photoshop and illustrator? what else ?:p

when i say simple, its good. simple works, and yeah, its hard to make something great with less polution... but people that dont work with gfx always love polution... hahaha
yeah, its hard to please everyone, i know how it works hahahahaha
show more of ur work for us, seems like u got great skills ;)

Reactions: xans
Are u on photoshop and illustrator? what else ?:p

when i say simple, its good. simple works, and yeah, its hard to make something great with less polution... but people that dont work with gfx always love polution... hahaha
yeah, its hard to please everyone, i know how it works hahahahaha
show more of ur work for us, seems like u got great skills ;)

Photoshop, Illustrator and ZBrush for 3D (I'm very new to 3D btw)!

Exactly like you said, ppl love polution, I found very hard to please everyone hahaha, sure will do my friend, on my free time I'll do more work for LC!

Thanks

Turning into wallpaper?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I did one pretty simple without much ellaborate texts or logos, I hope you like it :D

1920x1080
proxy.php

@Virus1x

Last edited: