New Signature

xans

TRASH
Jun 26, 2017
proxy.php

Took me long enough to work on something new for LC, what do you think?

Nice man! Would be nice to see you work with colors blue / white to match up with LC. But awesome work.

For blue/white theme, maybe go for a Vulcan skin, with Titan stickers maybe or just without stickers :)

edit: and maybe stick to the font that the other LC pics have, they are pretty nice :)

For blue/white theme, maybe go for a Vulcan skin, with Titan stickers maybe or just without stickers :)

edit: and maybe stick to the font that the other LC pics have, they are pretty nice :)

For instance I did for personal usage my friend, I asked for a .psd of the LC logo without success, no problem at all, I'll do my own. I like to create new things, but sometimes I'll do one more LC stylish, thanks for the advice :megusta:

Yea but if you use Normal Text then grafity style it looks yea shitty xD

I really don't get why be so hostile, feedback is always good but calling something shitty really demoralize you see, if you do have an important suggestion, feel free to post it here, otherwise, calling it shitty will not help at all ;)

Also, this depends entirely on opinions, working on text could be tricky and you can do whatever you want, for me, it fits well, for you, it doesn't, just be more gentle when you come with those type of comments would you?

Peace.

I really don't get why be so hostile, feedback is always good but calling something shitty really demoralize you see, if you do have an important suggestion, feel free to post it here, otherwise, calling it shitty will not help at all ;)

Also, this depends entirely on opinions, working on text could be tricky and you can do whatever you want, for me, it fits well, for you, it doesn't, just be more gentle when you come with those type of comments would you?

Peace.
Go full grafity witht eh Text or full Font xD