This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

lc review

Rucket

Silver Elite Master
Feb 10, 2017
security: 0/10-VAC banned
aimbot:9/10- great aimbot looks very legit
esp:8/10-didn't use it that much, just a solid esp
trigger:?/10-didn't use it

@Rucket Thanks for your short review.Even if your opinion about lc is not the best it always got to know what customers think about our cheat.
I would appreciate if you could say something more in your review.

I used this cheat for a long time and I'm fine.

security: 0/10-VAC banned
aimbot:9/10- great aimbot looks very legit
esp:8/10-didn't use it that much, just a solid esp
trigger:?/10-didn't use it
Review at this point mhh.... ok is fine bro we are sad and feel sorry for you, but you know cheating is always a risk :/

Some people played UD for 1 year, some for 2 years. Some are still UD since 2012.
We are sorry about what happened but when you cheat you assume the risk.
But was a funny review

I will disable Testimonials section for now. I will re-enable it once we post official statement.

I know this is from long ago and nobody will read it but just wanted to say that I was pretty mad when I wrote that and in my opinion now I'd have to change the security to 10/10. Even if it did get detected once it's still got the best security on the market

I did not get hit. Actually used a cheat like half of a march with newest bild from the server.

I did not get hit. Actually used a cheat like half of a march with newest bild from the server.
This was from many months ago, there is no wave going on

Now we are the best secured on the market it was old ban dont worry and thank you for your review.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…