theres a whole thread about cheating on lan just search forum
he does not have vip this is Pre-sales Question section

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am aware this cheat has a silent loader, however is this possible to use on LAN because of the HWID? Thank you.
yes it is possible you have to be Vip for so long but we get support tickets all the time of people that are going to lan and we whitelist them until they are done at the lan we have a whole section on how to cheat on lan, you probably can't if its a super big lan event due to security but its super easy to at like 90% of lan events

The lan event I'm going to is a small one in Denmark this July, it's nothing too crazy so with the responses I've gotten I'm confident I can pull this off if I purchase the cheat. Another query I have is that with my current config, mainly being raw input on and not playing in boarder less windowed mode, will I need to adjust this to suit the cheats demands? Or will it run perfectly fine with full screen and raw input enabled?

The lan event I'm going to is a small one in Denmark this July, it's nothing too crazy so with the responses I've gotten I'm confident I can pull this off if I purchase the cheat. Another query I have is that with my current config, mainly being raw input on and not playing in boarder less windowed mode, will I need to adjust this to suit the cheats demands? Or will it run perfectly fine with full screen and raw input enabled?
Step 1: Get ip whitelisted
(No whitelisting for new customers. You need to be subscriber for at least one month.)

It will run perfectly in full screen but not with raw input. But you have to be vip for at least one month to be able to request to get whitelisted, and as said there is a whole thread in vip section with a lot of methods to pull this off and it is nothing too hard ;)