This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

In Tribute to the old LC times ♥

Send me ur config or noballs jk
It's not my cfg but this one is very good for legit gameplay, enjoy wixSanic

im using 3.00 fov cuz 3.00 fov with leaguecheats look like 1.5 fov of another cheats (bad cheats)

Triggerino
I never used flickshot+trigger, because sometimes I use flickshot for ak, and I want to continue spraying, instead of just 1 tap (which can look obvious from time to time). Personal preference and playstyle I guess...

I never used flickshot+trigger, because sometimes I use flickshot for ak, and I want to continue spraying, instead of just 1 tap (which can look obvious from time to time). Personal preference and playstyle I guess...
But it does continue to spray actually
im using 3.00 fov cuz 3.00 fov with leaguecheats look like 1.5 fov of another cheats (bad cheats)
If you are using legit smooth settings then it's not a big deal anyways, at least in MM

Last edited:
i have 1.75 fov with 18 smooth and 8 supersmooth for rifle... 800 dpi 1.79 ingame sensi ... its good for 128 tick?

If I would ever change to BMW then I would definitely go for a M5 E60
i have 1.75 fov with 18 smooth and 8 supersmooth for rifle... 800 dpi 1.79 ingame sensi ... its good for 128 tick?
Does this thread look like "cheat help" to you?
which res and viewmodel were you using?
1280x1024 ; for the same viewmodel as in the video you can download the viewmodel workshop map and set everything to the max values

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…