preview of my project before it's done :)

makz0rz

Silver Elite Master
May 2, 2016
no this is not meant to show off and frags or skills in this vid, its just for editing purposes so before you complain "ugh i can't see the clips" "so bad cuz i cant see the clips" well I edit for editing not to show off some clips in like a fragshow

P.S remeber this is not finished, some stuff are fixed and changed like the newblue watermark in the beginning, and if you want any help with any movemaking or anything moviemaking related just shoot me a pm :D

Reactions: Rottix
Sick editing. One thing I didn't like; the subtitles after AWP shot on A ramp. I couldn't read it, too blurry. Or was that intentional? If so, why? :D
Overwall I liked it, and the song :)

Sick editing. One thing I didn't like; the subtitles after AWP shot on A ramp. I couldn't read it, too blurry. Or was that intentional? If so, why? :D
Overwall I liked it, and the song :)
its just like a reminder/info on what im putting there and since i added rsmb aka motion blur it blurs it out cuz its a still pic, and yeah its basically on all the blackspots im gonna put cinematics/smooths what ev u want to call them and thanks for the nice criticism <3

Reactions: VladimirPutin
no this is not meant to show off and frags or skills in this vid, its just for editing purposes so before you complain "ugh i can't see the clips" "so bad cuz i cant see the clips" well I edit for editing not to show off some clips in like a fragshow

P.S remeber this is not finished, some stuff are fixed and changed like the newblue watermark in the beginning, and if you want any help with any movemaking or anything moviemaking related just shoot me a pm :D

Holy sh** that was a barrage of awesomeness! LSD MODE!!!

Reactions: makz0rz
Nice, but I don't like the effects that much.

No 1080p60fps?

Idk what effects ur talking about since there is non so far so I advice to hop off the drugs for a bit, and I can't record in 1080 because of my screen being broken so I had to use my old one that only goes up to 1080i not 1080p, and 60fps looks so bad on edits

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Decay in the dirt b*tch, in the mother*****ng dirt!

Great job, I wish I could edit as sick as you can haha best track aswell!
ty <3 <3 and just keep on practicing, this isnt very hard once ur motivated on what you want to do :D

Reactions: Rottix
Velocity? The fast forward-> slowmo.
I also wanted to make videos in similar style but I always try too hard and never finish my shit, gotta get them 300+ fps movies so I skip no frames and whatnot >.<