July Update, Forum, Cheats, Staff, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
A lot of updates here since we haven't said anything in about 50 days now.

Current Status:

We are happy to announce that the LC3.0 version of the cheats (Feature set) have been a hit and the additional security has kept us safe through the couple of waves that have happened since may. We aim to stay on top of all aspects of security to hopefully once again hit 900+ days undetected.

LeagueCheats 3.0 is working perfectly fine on Panorama client, while some other leagues and most other providers are still struggling with it, we have supported it since pre-launch and officially launched our support when the version was made live the other week.

We have been working very hard on the PRO LEAGUE launch, we expect it to launch in the next week before August 1st. The pricing (for those who qualify) will start at $75/mo and support CEVO, Gfinity, ESL, Esportal, SoStronk, GamersClub, EAC (ChallengeMe, 99Dmg, etc), as well as myAC and AAC (on HL1 games when that is rolled out shortly as well).

We also have a GamersClub semi-private version launching, basically a League Multi that will work on Gamers Club. It will be $40/mo and available in limited quantity to those who can sign a contract and verify themselves through KYC verification.

LeagueCheats additionally has a $400/yr Private GamersClub version available that has been out for a few months now working fine on GamersClub.

Overall Bug Fixes:

Additionally each week I have been fixing bugs in the cheats that have been reported, please if you find a bug don't hesitate to either reach out to me directly or put in a ticket.
In order to stay on top of these bug fixes (especially if any bugs affect you), you should probably try to grab a new build each week (you might get some additional security along with it as I am always working on that aspect).

This week:

Also in the last week I am very happy to welcome back Echo aka "Admin" which I'm sure some of you have seen around the website or in tickets. Echo has worked together with me for the past 10 years other than the past 2 years. With his assistance we aim to be able to deliver new products and technologies at a quicker speed (or a speed closer to the speed you were used to if you were a subscriber here before May 2016). His unique expertise in server architecture and network security is invaluable to this company. Allowing us to achieve things that most other providers wouldn't be able to deliver. Our basically 24/7/365 uptime is attributed to the architecture that he designed here prior to leaving in 2016.

Echo and I have worked specifically on fixing bugs that existed in the forums and Echo has sped up the forums quite a bit via various optimizations available which we were not taking advantage of.

If you have received a setup or request or verification email from League Cheats this week then you might have noticed our new design. Thanks to @xans we have a new full HTML design with useful quick links. Next coming is our new renewal email which should be rolled out around August 1st.

Staff Changes:
I am also officially announcing ToX' retirement from LC, he has left us to pursue other work in the industry which he has been attending university for. He is not available via his account and has actually asked that we lock the account to prevent spam.

There are also some promotions as randomplayer, Sarjan, fmr, tomatoheadjoe have been promoted to Support. Fedda023 to Helper.

Xans has also been promoted to Super Moderator/Admin and will be overseeing most of the forum sections as well as other aspects of the forum such as graphics design.

That does it for our long list of updates for the last 50 days.
See you on the forums!

Happy Cheating!

-Jimster480 & League Cheats Management

Last edited by a moderator:
ToX was one of the best admins on the site, he helped me alot :)
Miss u<3

Reactions: Kin
Things slowly going forward, hope so to get back soon there again, when 3.0 will be public.

Oh yeah, bare in mind that a FaceIT bypass nowadays will only happen by private purchase, there will probably never exist a public version again as it is just as ESEA, such updates are not worth the public headache.

Oh yeah, bare in mind that a FaceIT bypass nowadays will only happen by private purchase, there will probably never exist a public version again as it is just as ESEA, such updates are not worth the public headache.

Really hope so of LC, I'm playing atm with other soft in FaceIT with AC, but there is not so good functions as in LC. But atleast im playing there. :D
It's typical 1.00 fov on all weapons with mouse1. So yeah...

Really hope so of LC, I'm playing atm with other soft in FaceIT with AC, but there is not so good functions as in LC. But atleast im playing there. :D
It's typical 1.00 fov on all weapons with mouse1. So yeah...

Yeah the PRO league version lvl 2 will most likely support FaceIT

Things slowly going forward, hope so to get back soon there again, when 3.0 will be public.
3.0 is a cheat feature set. Blame tox for confusing everyone between 3.0 features and anticheat bypasses.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk

3.0 is a cheat feature set. Blame tox for confusing everyone between 3.0 features and anticheat bypasses.

Sent from my HTC 10 On Sprint using Tapatalk
What do ToX and my dad have in common?
They both left me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.