July Update, Forum, Cheats, Staff, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all,
A lot of updates here since we haven't said anything in about 50 days now.

Current Status:

We are happy to announce that the LC3.0 version of the cheats (Feature set) have been a hit and the additional security has kept us safe through the couple of waves that have happened since may. We aim to stay on top of all aspects of security to hopefully once again hit 900+ days undetected.

LeagueCheats 3.0 is working perfectly fine on Panorama client, while some other leagues and most other providers are still struggling with it, we have supported it since pre-launch and officially launched our support when the version was made live the other week.

We have been working very hard on the PRO LEAGUE launch, we expect it to launch in the next week before August 1st. The pricing (for those who qualify) will start at $75/mo and support CEVO, Gfinity, ESL, Esportal, SoStronk, GamersClub, EAC (ChallengeMe, 99Dmg, etc), as well as myAC and AAC (on HL1 games when that is rolled out shortly as well).

We also have a GamersClub semi-private version launching, basically a League Multi that will work on Gamers Club. It will be $40/mo and available in limited quantity to those who can sign a contract and verify themselves through KYC verification.

LeagueCheats additionally has a $400/yr Private GamersClub version available that has been out for a few months now working fine on GamersClub.

Overall Bug Fixes:

Additionally each week I have been fixing bugs in the cheats that have been reported, please if you find a bug don't hesitate to either reach out to me directly or put in a ticket.
In order to stay on top of these bug fixes (especially if any bugs affect you), you should probably try to grab a new build each week (you might get some additional security along with it as I am always working on that aspect).

This week:

Also in the last week I am very happy to welcome back Echo aka "Admin" which I'm sure some of you have seen around the website or in tickets. Echo has worked together with me for the past 10 years other than the past 2 years. With his assistance we aim to be able to deliver new products and technologies at a quicker speed (or a speed closer to the speed you were used to if you were a subscriber here before May 2016). His unique expertise in server architecture and network security is invaluable to this company. Allowing us to achieve things that most other providers wouldn't be able to deliver. Our basically 24/7/365 uptime is attributed to the architecture that he designed here prior to leaving in 2016.

Echo and I have worked specifically on fixing bugs that existed in the forums and Echo has sped up the forums quite a bit via various optimizations available which we were not taking advantage of.

If you have received a setup or request or verification email from League Cheats this week then you might have noticed our new design. Thanks to @xans we have a new full HTML design with useful quick links. Next coming is our new renewal email which should be rolled out around August 1st.

Staff Changes:
I am also officially announcing ToX' retirement from LC, he has left us to pursue other work in the industry which he has been attending university for. He is not available via his account and has actually asked that we lock the account to prevent spam.

There are also some promotions as randomplayer, Sarjan, fmr, tomatoheadjoe have been promoted to Support. Fedda023 to Helper.

Xans has also been promoted to Super Moderator/Admin and will be overseeing most of the forum sections as well as other aspects of the forum such as graphics design.

That does it for our long list of updates for the last 50 days.
See you on the forums!

Happy Cheating!

-Jimster480 & League Cheats Management

Last edited by a moderator:
uff, 75$ per month is quite a big sum. if I'm wrong, correct me, but at the beginning I heard about 50$. What do you guys think about that price? To be honest for me 75$ it's a bit to high...
For me personally I think that 100$ would be a great price, you gotta remember that there are big turnaments on both EAC and Esportal and that can literally pay for your cheat.

you gotta remember that there are big turnaments on both EAC and Esportal and that can literally pay for your cheat.
But what do you mean saying EAC?? I know about esportal, but i have no idea where i can use EAC bypass. Can you give me some examples ?

but i have no idea where i can use EAC bypass. Can you give me some examples ?
Well in my country, all the turnaments is played on EAC protected servers and the top prize is 5k$. Challengeme.gg is using EAC and there are a lot of nice prizes there you can win easy with LC.

Well in my country, all the turnaments is played on EAC protected servers and the top prize is 5k$. Challengeme.gg is using EAC and there are a lot of nice prizes there you can win easy with LC.
yeah, that's true, but still for my currency it is quite a big sum of money. Thanks for talking.

First time i played Challengeme.gg i waited 3 hours without finding a game :/

Thank you Jimster, We will try to Help and Serve LC for the best! Hello everyone

IMO I feel like PRO LEAGUE Version doesn't benefit US or Canadian players as much, SoStronk is based on EU, and Gamersclub is based on south america and Spanish countries, CEVO/GINIFNITY is as good as dead. I'm pretty sure there are cheaper EAC bypasses out there and I don't see of any org that uses EAC as their primary anti cheat. Any that do, are dead. So I won't be seeing myself buying the pro league version, but i might be sticking to League version. If not, I've been planning in quitting cheating for a while, I mean i've been cheating in CS since day one, Sometime in November 2012. and haven't stopped since. I think it's time for a long break, or just quit in general but, I sitll haven't made up my mind.

IMO I feel like PRO LEAGUE Version doesn't benefit US or Canadian players as much, SoStronk is based on EU, and Gamersclub is based on south america and Spanish countries, CEVO/GINIFNITY is as good as dead. I'm pretty sure there are cheaper EAC bypasses out there and I don't see of any org that uses EAC as their primary anti cheat. Any that do, are dead. So I won't be seeing myself buying the pro league version, but i might be sticking to League version. If not, I've been planning in quitting cheating for a while, I mean i've been cheating in CS since day one, Sometime in November 2012. and haven't stopped since. I think it's time for a long break, or just quit in general but, I sitll haven't made up my mind.

Dont quit as you come on the right place to cheat :) pro league will bypass more AC soon Jimster still working on it. :)

Dont quit as you come on the right place to cheat :) pro league will bypass more AC soon Jimster still working on it. :)
I mean, It will be pretty tough to create a FAC and ESEA bypass, which i don't think they are planning on supporting ESEA again, but those are the only two orgs that NA players have an opportunity to play, the other's you'll get terrible ping, to the point where it is unplayable.

I totally recommend you go private.

You are mentioning about a p2c bypassing the top anti cheats which are EXTREMLY DIFFICULT to bypass with long term solutions for public release.

I can see you have a new profile and getting a esea or faceit cheat will be difficult from jimster.

But stay loyal and contribute and you will be able to have access to betas and even privates from jimster. Feel free to give me a message if you want to talk about some advice or general questions about privates, i have a lot of experience with league cheating and privates and would love to help out.

Good luck :)

Gj for me the price is fine when we paid for best secured cheat on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.