Fedda

Deleted code is debugged code
VIP
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
uff, 75$ per month is quite a big sum. if I'm wrong, correct me, but at the beginning I heard about 50$. What do you guys think about that price? To be honest for me 75$ it's a bit to high...
For me personally I think that 100$ would be a great price, you gotta remember that there are big turnaments on both EAC and Esportal and that can literally pay for your cheat.

mathinos

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
you gotta remember that there are big turnaments on both EAC and Esportal and that can literally pay for your cheat.
But what do you mean saying EAC?? I know about esportal, but i have no idea where i can use EAC bypass. Can you give me some examples ?

Fedda

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
but i have no idea where i can use EAC bypass. Can you give me some examples ?
Well in my country, all the turnaments is played on EAC protected servers and the top prize is 5k$. Challengeme.gg is using EAC and there are a lot of nice prizes there you can win easy with LC.

mathinos

DMG
VIP
DiveDeep
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Well in my country, all the turnaments is played on EAC protected servers and the top prize is 5k$. Challengeme.gg is using EAC and there are a lot of nice prizes there you can win easy with LC.
yeah, that's true, but still for my currency it is quite a big sum of money. Thanks for talking.

Singularity

Gold Nova I
Reaction score
Swag Level :
mhhh i want the EAC Bypass so bad Q_Q

Reactions: Fedda

Oliver

LE
Reaction score
Swag Level :
First time i played Challengeme.gg i waited 3 hours without finding a game :/

Kuledud

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Faceit anti cheat will not be supported at level 1, but the faceit bypass wil come one day :)
So when will faceit AC be available and how much for per month?

Reactions: fmr

sarjan

Brunei Armed Forces
Support
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Thank you Jimster, We will try to Help and Serve LC for the best! Hello everyone

Dawnyy

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
IMO I feel like PRO LEAGUE Version doesn't benefit US or Canadian players as much, SoStronk is based on EU, and Gamersclub is based on south america and Spanish countries, CEVO/GINIFNITY is as good as dead. I'm pretty sure there are cheaper EAC bypasses out there and I don't see of any org that uses EAC as their primary anti cheat. Any that do, are dead. So I won't be seeing myself buying the pro league version, but i might be sticking to League version. If not, I've been planning in quitting cheating for a while, I mean i've been cheating in CS since day one, Sometime in November 2012. and haven't stopped since. I think it's time for a long break, or just quit in general but, I sitll haven't made up my mind.

sarjan

Brunei Armed Forces
Support
VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
IMO I feel like PRO LEAGUE Version doesn't benefit US or Canadian players as much, SoStronk is based on EU, and Gamersclub is based on south america and Spanish countries, CEVO/GINIFNITY is as good as dead. I'm pretty sure there are cheaper EAC bypasses out there and I don't see of any org that uses EAC as their primary anti cheat. Any that do, are dead. So I won't be seeing myself buying the pro league version, but i might be sticking to League version. If not, I've been planning in quitting cheating for a while, I mean i've been cheating in CS since day one, Sometime in November 2012. and haven't stopped since. I think it's time for a long break, or just quit in general but, I sitll haven't made up my mind.
Dont quit as you come on the right place to cheat :) pro league will bypass more AC soon Jimster still working on it. :)

Dawnyy

Gold Nova II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Dont quit as you come on the right place to cheat :) pro league will bypass more AC soon Jimster still working on it. :)
I mean, It will be pretty tough to create a FAC and ESEA bypass, which i don't think they are planning on supporting ESEA again, but those are the only two orgs that NA players have an opportunity to play, the other's you'll get terrible ping, to the point where it is unplayable.

Fedda

VIP
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Website
leaguecheats.com
I mean, It will be pretty tough to create a FAC and ESEA bypass, which i don't think they are planning on supporting ESEA again
You could always go private and get an ESEA bypass

Kuledud

Silver II
Reaction score
Swag Level :
I totally recommend you go private.

You are mentioning about a p2c bypassing the top anti cheats which are EXTREMLY DIFFICULT to bypass with long term solutions for public release.

I can see you have a new profile and getting a esea or faceit cheat will be difficult from jimster.

But stay loyal and contribute and you will be able to have access to betas and even privates from jimster. Feel free to give me a message if you want to talk about some advice or general questions about privates, i have a lot of experience with league cheating and privates and would love to help out.

Good luck :)

randomplayer

one three three seven
Reaction score
Swag Level :
lol, you want to play ESEA you go private. tell me a provider that gives you ESEA on p2c cheat.

Reactions: Kuledud

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Gj for me the price is fine when we paid for best secured cheat on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)