In Tribute to the old LC times ♥

Send me ur config or noballs jk
It's not my cfg but this one is very good for legit gameplay, enjoy wixSanic
Want to give you a very powerful setup for rifles and they can even play on faceit will be all LEGIT on the 128tick demo is not visible.I otigral 20 games
Code:
rifle_aimbot=1
rifle_aimkey=5
rifle_fov=6.50
rifle_rcsfov=95
rifle_aimright=0.00
rifle_aimheight=0.00
rifle_smoothaim=3.00
rifle_supersmooth=8
rifle_multibone=1
rifle_bone=6
rifle_bone1=8
rifle_recoil=0.84
rifle_recoilx=0.80
rifle_crosshair=0
rifle_triggerbot=0
rifle_triggerbones=1
rifle_nohop=1
rifle_aimtime=0.00
rifle_randomspot=2
rifle_recoilafter=0

im using 3.00 fov cuz 3.00 fov with leaguecheats look like 1.5 fov of another cheats (bad cheats)

Triggerino ;)
I never used flickshot+trigger, because sometimes I use flickshot for ak, and I want to continue spraying, instead of just 1 tap (which can look obvious from time to time). Personal preference and playstyle I guess...

I never used flickshot+trigger, because sometimes I use flickshot for ak, and I want to continue spraying, instead of just 1 tap (which can look obvious from time to time). Personal preference and playstyle I guess...
But it does continue to spray actually :eek:
im using 3.00 fov cuz 3.00 fov with leaguecheats look like 1.5 fov of another cheats (bad cheats)
If you are using legit smooth settings then it's not a big deal anyways, at least in MM :p

Last edited:

proxy.php

i have 1.75 fov with 18 smooth and 8 supersmooth for rifle... 800 dpi 1.79 ingame sensi ... its good for 128 tick?

If I would ever change to BMW then I would definitely go for a M5 E60 :cool:

i have 1.75 fov with 18 smooth and 8 supersmooth for rifle... 800 dpi 1.79 ingame sensi ... its good for 128 tick?
Does this thread look like "cheat help" to you?
which res and viewmodel were you using? :D
1280x1024 ; for the same viewmodel as in the video you can download the viewmodel workshop map and set everything to the max values ;)