How do pro players get away with obvious cheating like that. The only time they get banned is literally from VAC bans and everyone circle jerks it if they are not saying "He is legit".

How do pro players get away with obvious cheating like that. The only time they get banned is literally from VAC bans and everyone circle jerks it if they are not saying "He is legit".
incoming post about mouselift, luck, coincidence or "theres no aimlock", just wait wixSanic

Reactions: SunnyGuy
proof proof and again proof.. They need to get caught by AC or smthng.. Those "hack situations" can be done by "legit player"..
I'm sorry but u can't do nothing..

where is fatan and what did you do with him
If you think that NIKO is cheating in this clip you literally have no eyes.
Can you not use your brain and see that his crosshair is not moving at any point after he lifted the mouse.

The only movement his mouse makes is him strafing, and thats not how a cheat works.. a cheat would move the crosshair not keep the crosshair on the fucking player by moving the character.

If you think that NIKO is cheating in this clip you literally have no eyes.
Can you not use your brain and see that his crosshair is not moving at any point after he lifted the mouse.

The only movement his mouse makes is him strafing, and thats not how a cheat works.. a cheat would move the crosshair not keep the crosshair on the fucking player by moving the character.
ojojoj, here we go

Few days ago with Godsent vs CLG on Cache Pronax snapped at some guy through the wall and smoke, he already did stuff like that before

Last edited:
Few days ago with Godsent vs CLG on Cache Pronax was aiming at some guy through the wall and smoke, he already did stuff like that before

WTF is that sh**, well XD they did give him a new account to play with, I bet he was like f*** it YOLO if I get OW I get OW.