A FULL 15 MONTHS REVIEW...

anden

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jul 8, 2016
So where do i begin this review?? Let´s just start with where i first encountred LC (League Cheats)

Background:

It all started early july last year when me and a bunch of friends decided to play some faceit.
We jumped in the que as 4 and quickly got a match, we got matched with a lvl6 while the rest of us where lvl 9-10. The opponents where all lvl 10. We pretty fast understood this would be a hard game and especially when we had a lvl6 in our team, or as we would call him "the bot". The match started and on the pistol round the "bot" got a 4k while holding a site on mirage. All my friends, including me got really surprised. How could a lvl 6 kill 4 lvl10s on a pistol round??. Well lets just say we got the answer pretty quick... Next round the opponents (T- side) decided to rush a against with the force buy. And again the lvl 6 killed 4 guys... Know we got really surprised and started to ask the guy how he only could be lvl 6 on faceit if he where this good...

The game passed by and we ended up winning with the scoreline of 16-6 and the "bot" (lvl 6 guy) ended with 32-8 as score. After the game i added the guy and asked if he was a smurf or how he could be so good and still be lvl 6. He answered with to words. "League Cheats" At first i thought he tried to make a joke or something since i didn´t know what it was. But after talking with him some more he told me what it was and that i should try it out myself. So here i am 15 months after this scenario. Im feeling blessed that i played that game and found out what League Cheats is.

So alot of you guys probably dont know who i am or what i have achieved with League Cheats. So im about to tell you some achievements.

Achievements:

-After 1 month of using LC i got reached top 3 in master league on faceit.
-After 4 months of using LC i won master league and even got invited to C-FPL on faceit.
-After that i started to make a name in the swedish pro scene. I won C-FPL ladder some months after i -joined but never qualified to FPL (wich was my goal). I did tho join a pretty good team, and have been competing there with and without League Cheats.
-Won some online tournaments and even got invited to a LAN where we ended up at top 5.
-After some months on the team i decided to step down to focus on work/school so i quit playing for 3 months. After all that my C-FPL spot had beem removed and i found myself in Master league again, but fear not with the help of LC i quickly got my spot back. Been stuck in C-FPL since then.
-So after the league cheat stopped working on faceit AC i stopped playing with cheats. Ive always wanted to buy a private one from Jimster, but the time was never right. So now im just waiting for LC 3.0 to be finished.
-15 months after i started using LC i added the faceit points ive made and can say ive made over 600k faceit points and a about 2-3k dollars in price money from tournements :)

Enough bragging and lets start with the actuall cheat.

Aimbot:

If you ask me this is the best thing with the cheat. THIS AIMBOT IS 100% HUMANIZED. If you play with the right settings for you there is noway someone would call you out for hacking. The aimbot is really unique, better then anything ive ever seen. There is so many different settings you can change so it will fit your playstyle, IT´S THE BEST AIMBOT OUT ON THE MARKET!!!

But anden the settings are so hard to understand!!
Its impossible to set up?!?
!!
I thought this was like my old cheat, where i could just buy it and then play, without having to set anything up...

This is all questions you can find on the forums made by guys who think this is some shit 5 dollar cheat...
Yes the settings are hard to understand if you dont know what the different settings mean. Like "nohop" or "smoothaim" those word was nothing i understood at the start. THATS WHY THEY HAVE A WIKI WHERE YOU CAN READ AND LEARN EVERYTHING YOU NEED!!!

https://leaguecheats.com/docs/index.php?title=CSGO:Hack_configuration

And if you are one lazy person, theres a whole section on the forums just for you :)

https://leaguecheats.com/forums/settings.88/

Lets go on with the review...

ESP/WALLHACK:

Since im playing legit i never use ESP or Wallhack, but ive tried it in MM or vs bots and it has everything you need. It got alot of different settings so you can make it just as you want. But lets be honest dont use ESP or Wallhack if your playing faceit since it will increase your chances of being banned. Even if you think you are good at hiding it i can promise you people will know if you use it, even if you think you got a GOD gamesense some people will still know.

Recoils system:

The recoil system is REALLY good and legit. If your spraying is a problem, well lets say it like this, the problem is gone with LC. You can pretty much hit all 30 bullets with an AK spray if needed. The down side is that RCS was really hard set up, took some time to find what settings you need for your res and sens. But once again fear not, the Settings forum is gonna be really helpful with that, and ofcourse you can do it yourself in vs bots.

Once you finished the rcs you will se yourself do thoose goodlike spray transfers like stewie2k has done. But im gonna warn you if you use nohop=0 (wich means that the aim, this case the spray, can jump between players if your holding down the aimkey) could be really dangerous.

Triggerbot / Autoshoot:

I almost never uses this, as of my personal opinion is that´s its way to easy to see if anyone cheats if they have Trigger or AB on. But as always it could work if you have some good settings and know how to use it. I can imagine if you like to use the awp its really good with autshoot since you would almost never miss a shot.

Ending:
Well to summarize this i would like to say thanks to Jimster, Tox and all the wonderfull staff´s and helper´s we got at LC, without you this would never be possible. And off course a big thank you to all you guys using LC!!

A message to you all hating LC and saying they are just delaying the release of LC 3.0 cause the want the costumers to keep "wasting" money on LC. I sincerely hope that when LC 3.0 get realesed you wont be able to buy this wonderfull product and that you will keep using your shit cheat that keeps getting destroyed by VAC.

Got any questions? Let me know in the comments and il be happy to respond. :)

And for all of you guys that didn´t know, "If your using LC your not cheating ;) "

- Anden, a proud costumer at LC, been using it for 15 months without a problem. 0 bans on any websites and ofcourse 0 vac bans.

Wonderful review, really voices most of our opinions of LC :watchout:
Would you mind sharing perhaps your aimbot settings, just interested to see how someone can reach FPL-C with LC. If not, perhaps your fov and aimkey?

Thanks VaultBoy

Rule nr.1 for me is: never use esp, if you're not "experienced" with cheats and don't know to hide it. Because, if you use esp, your playstyle will be completly different. Sometimes you forget to check corners, spot enemys too often through walls, do prefire etc.
There are so many mistakes you can make using esp.
If you want to use esp, use "espkey=6" This way you can trigger esp quickly on and off. (espkey=6 is a mousebutton)
I use this only for 1, 2 seconds to check someone is near me.

So where do i begin this review?? Let´s just start with where i first encountred LC (League Cheats)
A message to you all hating LC and saying they are just delaying the release of LC 3.0 cause the want the costumers to keep "wasting" money on LC. I sincerely hope that when LC 3.0 get realesed you wont be able to buy this wonderfull product and that you will keep using your shit cheat that keeps getting destroyed by VAC.

^this

All in all, 100% agree.

Great review! Very well written!

Wonderful review, really voices most of our opinions of LC :watchout:
Would you mind sharing perhaps your aimbot settings, just interested to see how someone can reach FPL-C with LC. If not, perhaps your fov and aimkey?

Thanks VaultBoy
Well i did make a thread of my settings, but thats some time ago, they are really outdated settings by now. Will perhaps make an new thread with my new updated settings, if i do you will see it on the forums in a couple of days. :)

This is probably the best review I've seen great job

The review is written from my heart, everything i said its true. Im glad you liked it :)

Rule nr.1 for me is: never use esp, if you're not "experienced" with cheats and don't know to hide it. Because, if you use esp, your playstyle will be completly different. Sometimes you forget to check corners, spot enemys too often through walls, do prefire etc.
There are so many mistakes you can make using esp.
If you want to use esp, use "espkey=6" This way you can trigger esp quickly on and off. (espkey=6 is a mousebutton)
I use this only for 1, 2 seconds to check someone is near me.

^this

All in all, 100% agree.

Great review! Very well written!

Thx! Lovely to see that someone agrees with me :)

Well i did make a thread of my settings, but thats some time ago, they are really outdated settings by now. Will perhaps make an new thread with my new updated settings, if i do you will see it on the forums in a couple of days. :)

The review is written from my heart, everything i said its true. Im glad you liked it :)

Thx! Lovely to see that someone agrees with me :)
Would love to see your updated settings ^^

I personally only use ListEsp (with VisibleEsp), instead of those box wallhack. It's super convenient to check if someone's sneaking up on me from behind (with distesp too I guess), whilst not being overly conspicuous.
On second thoughts, Entity is another useful thing if you want to quickly check if there's any AWPs lying nearby.

Wow, such big and detailed review @anden many thanks! I really appreciate your time and effort to write this down ;)

Would love to see your updated settings ^^
Okey! Will sit down later this weekend and make a thread :)

Epic review bro! I can only agree with you.
Thx!

Very nice and detailed review GJ:)

Thx! It´s all about the details ;)

Wow, such big and detailed review @anden many thanks! I really appreciate your time and effort to write this down ;)
It´s nothing compared to what LC has given to me! Glad you appreciate the review :)

Reactions: Edwin
your story touched my heart
stay strong you will make fpl one day!
if the days come maybe we can work towards it together, as that was my small goal always aswell
GG

your story touched my heart
stay strong you will make fpl one day!
if the days come maybe we can work towards it together, as that was my small goal always aswell
GG
You comment touched my heart!
A bit harder getting it legit, but ive been close! :)

You comment touched my heart!
A bit harder getting it legit, but ive been close! :)
I know what you mean, its so tiresome aiming on your own BibleThump
been playing esea for 2 months now, can hold a+ atm, hope ima get higher

I know what you mean, its so tiresome aiming on your own BibleThump
been playing esea for 2 months now, can hold a+ atm, hope ima get higher
Keep on grinding bro!! Hopefully you will get where you wanna be with or without the help of LC ;)

You're the man! So nice to hear from someone that has been using LC for so long, congratz!