Help! some questions >D

newkrrw

Gold Nova I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 7, 2016
Hello, guys! I am here before purchasing it with some questions. First of all:
1) I want to play on FaceIT and get Master League level 10, can I find a really good (almost perfect if not perfect) config for FaceIT?
2) Is there an option to hide the in-game menu and only use it from website?
3) Current configs from forum of LC 2.0 work on 2.5? Can I use the multicore rendering? If i play without i can't get more than 90 fps. With it is about 150
Ty

as I said, I am LE because I always play solo, if you don't believe me and like you say that every gold nova is saying that he doesn't belong there I can provide you some in-game stuff from my playstyle so you can see by yourself that I'm not lying. I think that even Zeus from Na'Vi or olofmeister can't carry a hole game against Globals when he plays with silvers in his team. It's just impossible. That's my oppinion.

and I never said it will boost me instantly as you say, it comes as a support, I don't think myself I'm the best player but with good support from a cheat I can become better and better. Many clean players are already level 10 on faceit, and the secret is that they play premade. I can provide you some streams of my romanian friends who are level 10 on faceit with master league and are not playing like Pro players, but the secret is the premade thing. When you and ur teammates can't get a teamplay, it's done.

It's ok man, don't worry about what other people play, I am a LE/LEM/SUP without cheats but I honestly prefer cheating because it is fun as f***, just f*** the haters ToX thats what I do :D.
kk, soon I will post LC 2.5 promo vid ;) I will show u my game skills.exe

Reactions: owardag
With what you're saying honestly i think you could easily reach top levels on faceit.
Just play with vischeck esp and our mouse1 aimonshoot aimbot feature and you'll be master in about like 10 games or so.

Thanks Fatan. As I said, I will be looking for best aimbot settings after buying it. I play with my friends at home, so I couldn't use the ESP. Thanks :)

it's ok, but I like more to hear the footsteps and think the game than letting the cheat give me the whole info :) How will Flickshot work on 2.5?

it's ok, but I like more to hear the footsteps and think the game than letting the cheat give me the whole info :) How will Flickshot work on 2.5?
2.5 is already released.
It will use a separate config from the normal aimbot config / weaponconfigs and can be bound to another key.
So basically you have 2 aimkeys for 2 different aimbot settings, example:

Mouse1 bound to aimbot that supports your aim, if you really need to get a kill and spraydown or something you can use the other key with other settings, could be Mouse4 for example.

How does the hack affect your awp play? I mean, what advantages gives you while playing awp?
Everything.
You can use Triggerbot that will automatically shoot for you when your crosshair is over an enemy (can be set to headshot only).
You can also use the aimbot that will automatically aim on the target.

You can use both and when you press the key it will automatically aim & fire at an enemy.
There is also a triggerdelay feature so that it will look legit.

Here is an example of a guy using the LeagueCheats triggerbot.
Credits to @Marcus92 for the video.

I think the aimbot is very good if it has FOV for awp and helps you kill the enemy easier by moving the crosshair closer to him.
It is a good aimbot and it has FoV.
It also has CloseFov and CloseFov scoped so that you can use different FoV values if the target is closer and use a different FoV value if you're scoped in.

Reactions: newkrrw