Hello. I'm back looking for FaceIT cheat

Artemi

Master Guardian II
Jun 12, 2016
Where i can buy it? is it works? lc 3.0? thank you... or i must buy private cheat to play faceit with anticheat?

Thank you guys.

Xanax LC is the best cheat on the market in terms of security and aimbot, but you could stop making people a hope that you will publicly sell undetected faceit cheat.
Sorry AuHope, but that is the truth

Btw. U don’t know me and You’re blaming me because I’m mp banned xD

Send from iPhone X using Tapatalk

If you're supposing there are a scheme to scam every user to earn money and vanish you're wrong, the reason this became a meme of some sort is due to releasing false information about the actual release, a.k.a release dates that never were accomplished, but that was not my doing and I assure you this is surely the main goal of this site existence: making league cheats.

For that reason I can tell you that yes, the FaceIT bypass and other leagues project exist, the thing is we rely on Jimster work, and he do as he wish with his company, so we can't just promise that the bypass will come shortly, because the only person who know such stuff is himself. That being said, in behalf of this community I sincerely apologize for any release date established, this is not professional nor ethical in any way, but, keep in mind that this project is real and possible.

@elwin1000
At the end of the day I'm staying here cause its a trustworthy and great cheat.
You can try to scare people off but this cheat provides quality over quantity and provides a cheat I and all the other users who stay with this cheat a quality cheat.
People over time realise what quality is and then pursure it over time.
Jimster will provide he always has.
I may be new here but I have spoken with users who have been here for ages and even they agree.

@elwin1000
At the end of the day I'm staying here cause its a trustworthy and great cheat.
You can try to scare people off but this cheat provides quality over quantity and provides a cheat I and all the other users who stay with this cheat a quality cheat.
People over time realise what quality is and then pursure it over time.
Jimster will provide he always has.
I may be new here but I have spoken with users who have been here for ages and even they agree.

Okey so show me where I said that LC is a bad cheat. Lc is the best cheat I have ever used but faceit ac release is just a meme. I’m not trying to scare anyone. I recommend to buy lc ;)

Send from iPhone X using Tapatalk

K?
So I just wasted my time talking shit too you :(
Well no hard feeling but the "Faceit bypass meme won't be a meme"
Trust me jimster will deliver :p
Ill be there to witness:rolleyes: