CS:GO Aimbot for FaceIT & EAC & VAC

payforthecode

Mar 15, 2020
Dear Admin,

Im looking to buy a private cheat, to make it only for me, to bypass Faceit&EAC&VAC anti cheats.
I can pay high amount, please contact me.

Not trying to sound rude, but iv been with league for almost a year. I have seen many people come here for Private Builds. Jim offers hands down the best cheat I have seen so far! But he does not give out Private builds to new comers instantly, I do believe there is sub required wait time, meaning you have to be an LC user for so long, and active among the community. And this is more about security than it is about money tbh.

I recommend you get the GC or MM edition of the cheat try it for a few months get adjusted to your own settings or find one on the forums that you like. And then try for a private build later in the future. But if you are wanting to cheat on Faceit or ESEA its going to be alot of money, and its yearly if i do believe not Monthly. You would have to message @Jimster480 for info on pricing and availability.

So about the cheaters, I play MM all the time and hardly ever see a cheater. So either your account is really new and you have low trust. You get reported alot, or you: your self cheat pretty blatant. This account i have currently was never in Low Trust every now and then i might see one suspicious person but no one really blatant. If you are seeing Blatant cheaters, aka spin bots or people that Trigger bot shoot through walls or have like 93 % hs and 30 kills. You my friend are in LOW LOW LOW trust factor, and sorry to say but LC wont help you get out lol. If you want to play in high trust with LC you need to get a decent account one with wins hours and steam level + games and achevs. Maybe even throw in a Simi expensive knife like 100 usd or so, this makes your account look legit and you can play hard af at high ranks, its to be expected any way at LEM - Global. Hope this helps man