hello guys, im a new guy.LC can work on 5E ?

ethan

Jan 18, 2017
i want buy a 5E and VAC cheat. so LC can work on 5E/B5 these league?and MM....

Last edited:
I'm not sure what 5E or B5 is. How ever all the cheats you can buy here are VAC safe.

Edit: after a few secounds of searching I see that the cheat is 5E and B5 safe.

I'm not sure what 5E or B5 is. How ever all the cheats you can buy here are VAC safe.

uh can u give me that link? and uh i saw ur hack title wrote 5E and B5, what is that mean????not sure? not sure why wrote that ?>

dude, another things, u mean u saw other guy used LC in 5E and B5 ? its safe ?
Hi,
first at all use the Edit button you spamming this Thread like idk its double post and you will get for it points but pls use the Edit button.

And 5E and B5 is not Supported like ToX said but VAC is Safe = Matchmaking you can play with Leaguecheats.

Best regards,
AirMake

Hi,
first at all use the Edit button you spamming this Thread like idk its double post and you will get for it points but pls use the Edit button.

And 5E and B5 is not Supported like ToX said but VAC is Safe = Matchmaking you can play with Leaguecheats.

Best regards,
AirMake
he said someone can use LC in 5EWIN, but i cant serch about that link.... can u give me ?

Hi,

Best regards,
AirMake

Er ist Chinese, würde mit ihm Chinesisch schreiben aber mein Chinesisch ist schlecht hehe. Aber ja die Seite ist auf jeden fall auf Chinesisch.

he said someone can use LC in 5EWIN, but i cant serch about that link.... can u give me ?

刚才 LC 不安全在 E5 B5

Reactions: AirMake