GamersClub? (Brazilian League)

No, EasyAntiCheat support will be out befofe Christmas. I don't have an exact time but that's what ToX has predicted.

No, EasyAntiCheat support will be out befofe Christmas. I don't have an exact time but that's what ToX has predicted.

Publicly? Figured it would be for a private build. Got a couple of computers and different VPN providers, I just test people's EAC's through CyberGamer CS:GO PUG system. EAC Mandatory.

Publicly? Figured it would be for a private build. Got a couple of computers and different VPN providers, I just test people's EAC's through CyberGamer CS:GO PUG system. EAC Mandatory.
Nah, it'll be public build under the League Version.

Can't believe it's so cheap. Reliving deadc0de website, fuck me thank god one google search got that cleared up. Was expected all these features to run a normal of around 600
I legit thought this site was a scam when I first seen it.
I seen people cheating with skins and shit, I was like "Lol this is a scam." then in Teamspeak showed my mates and went "Yooo time to get ripped $35". Bought and was surprised it was legit lmao.

I legit thought this site was a scam when I first seen it.
I seen people cheating with skins and shit, I was like "Lol this is a scam." then in Teamspeak showed my mates and went "Yooo time to get ripped $35". Bought and was surprised it was legit lmao.

Internals are getting picked off like flys

Internals are getting picked off like flys
Only copy paste ones.
The build-server basically destroys signature detection, hence why most private cheats never get detected because it's one build per user and each update obviously changes signature.