This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Few Questions before buying

1Clicked

Silver Elite Master
Jul 19, 2016
Hey, i'm looking to buy in a few days and i have some questions.

1. Does the cheat work ( aimbot etc ) with raw input ( ON )?
2. Let me get this straight

There will be 3 options for this cheat ( not including ESP only versions )

1. $25 monthly = works and currently undetected on > vac and faceit SERVER SIDED anti-cheat
2. $35 monthly = works and ud on > vac, faceit server sided, eac
3. $50 monthly = works and ud on > vac, faceit sever sided AND client anti-cheat, eac

and CEVO/ ESL/ GINFINTY is still in works?.

So now my question is > When will the 3rd option be available? Also is it for public or specifically chosen private users? ( so like slotted? )

3. Is ToX still here as admin? ( he helped me set up my cheat very well, back last year when i used to use this )
might need him since i reset my pc in the time period of me not using this cheat and i have lost my GOD-like settings

4. Is it true that it takes 24-48 hours to activate you after purchase ? If so is that 24-48 hours added onto your sub period? Or... what? ( just asking because i need to know when to purchase so that i have exactly one month sub till my school starts again on jul 24 ( monday in New Zealand ) should i purchase on 23 june or 24 for exactly a month considering the time taken to activate?)

5. When playing on faceit using server-sided anti-cheat, when does it tell you to use the client? Does it tell you to use client after many reports against your name? Or suspicious stats??

Thanks

Last edited:
yeah I'm going to close to stop spamming of this thread. @1Clicked if you have any more questions or problems just open up another thread in VIP section.

Closed.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…