FaceIT features

Br0nZy

Silver Elite Master
Mar 7, 2016
magameeedcr7.wix.com
hello LC community

I just had a quick question, could someone give me a list of the hack features that are not detected and usable on FaceIT? And how to inject etc..

Thanks in advance guys ♥

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
In short, EVERY features stated work on FaceIT except for BHOP. 0 triggerbot delay works too as long you don't camp corner with it 24/7. FaceIT is pretty much just an advanced version of overwatch, they don't detect shits except for bhop. So you could use every feature, just make sure it look legit.

"You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action."
Well you aren't VIP that is why, so get a membership and wreck some kids Bronzy. Just don't use any SMAC detected things such as BHOP and no delay TB just as blink said. You are good other than that and oh, don't use and FOV over 40 and don't use a 0.00 smooth, you can use .50 smooth just fine.

We're the only cheat in the scene providing actual faceit undetected aimbot cheats because of our mouse movement aimbot & supersmooth.
Bhop will soon be able to costumize with a delay, triggerbot is already.

So the only way you can get banned with any of LC features is if you bhop without delay and land like 9+ jumps straight or if you have been banned there before and forgot to change IP.

they dont have pSilent its patched long time ago
and yes you can use ESP but i suggest you not to
because if some one will review your game he will see that you seems suspices
Correct, we don't have pSilent (Our aimbot is better than pSilent). We don't have Glow ESP (most copy pasted feature ever). Yes, you can use ESP at FaceIT.