Faceit AC now available?

Leo Ray

Aug 17, 2017
Faceit support is now supported on private cheats page? Starting at $1600 a year am I mistaken or is it just server sided private?

Hi,
Let me explain you quickly how it looks like:
-Right now LC 3.0 isn't out, means you can not buy $50 PRO League subscription and play at FaceIT with their AC.
-LC 3.0 Beta is only available for trusted customers (at least 5 months of usage our software).
-$1600 per year is a private option.

Regards, ToX

Reactions: FD^GoD
Faceit support is now supported on private cheats page? Starting at $1600 a year am I mistaken or is it just server sided private?
The price is depend from functions what you want to have in your build. You should always ask Jimster about free slots :p

Private projects aren't available for everyone. You have to be at least 6 months regular VIP subscriber to apply as possible private project customer. In the meantime, you have to gain some reputation and trust in the community and our eyes.

Private projects aren't available for everyone. You have to be at least 6 months regular VIP subscriber to apply as possible private project customer. In the meantime, you have to gain some reputation and trust in the community and our eyes.
It's two months now due new verification process & anti-leak policy.

I am interested in an ESEA build with only sound ESP and very low fov aim assist so I need to be subscribed for VIP to request a build with these features?
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
I am interested in an ESEA build with only sound ESP and very low fov aim assist so I need to be subscribed for VIP to request a build with these features?
for 2 months *
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
And what it required for the verification process?