This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Custom Private Cheat?

Well, first off Jimster is most likely backed up with privates for other customers. Also there are requirements for a custom private cheat and you'll have to put in a decent amount of money for it.

Reactions: ROME99 and Resolved
Dont even waste his time, cus you need be a trusted LC user to even ask about any private build.
I dont think you need to be anything to ask a question, but for it to be taken seriously i reckon you would yes.

Sent from my LG-K120 using Tapatalk

I dont think you need to be anything to ask a question, but for it to be taken seriously i reckon you would yes.

You're right, how the customer would know he needed to pass those kind of requirements if he didn't asked. Anyway, you need to be a trusted member (long period here, subscriber etc) to have the chance of buying a private.

You're right, how the customer would know he needed to pass those kind of requirements if he didn't asked. Anyway, you need to be a trusted member (long period here, subscriber etc) to have the chance of buying a private.
I am the one who read minimal requirements in custom cheats section ?

Need to have 3 months usage of Leaguecheats, but at the moment Jim is backed up with Privates and with 3.0 to take on any new customers.

Need to have 3 months usage of Leaguecheats, but at the moment Jim is backed up with Privates and with 3.0 to take on any new customers.

No wonder why 3.0 has movements now. I expected it to get processed later this year. Thank you for this

how much ?
Custom Private Cheat is work on faceit AC?
--- Double-post Merged (Please used the edit button) ---
Custom Private Cheat need to apply or prove of same way?

Reactions: ZEUSSS
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…