This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

AuHope yt intro

I told you above, I do not want to be arrogant or to upset you. this level was in 2007. I personally do not like it. if bothering your negative opinions, do not post anymore.
I wasnt pissed?
I simply did not understand what you mean earlier by "Paint level"
Video 6 is the best imo. Good length. I still wouldn't use an intro though just a normal "oi cunts" is enough.
i was told that was was good and ye i understand the no intro thing but ill definitly keep the outro and im thinking and considering the no intro thing
Just all of my irl friends say to use intro

i was told that was was good and ye i understand the no intro thing but ill definitly keep the outro and im thinking and considering the no intro thing
Just all of my irl friends say to use intro

I mean you could use an outro sure, just not an intro when I watch a video I want to get into it straight away. Use LeagueCheats in a video as well, some nice advertisement.

Reactions: Resolved
Instead of 12y old minecraft intro, I would put a 10 sec of insane spraydown etc.. etc.. something what is actually inside ur vid.
When I see 12y old minecraft intro = it's like auto close tab for me.

But it might be just me, if you are targeting 12y olds, then sure, use one of those intro u provided to us.

You should just focus on doing what you like despite what other say, if you enjoy intros, use it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…