This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Ace with deagle ggwp

JECKY1

Master Guardian
Dec 13, 2016
Hey guys ! I again apologize for my recording video on the smartphone: DDDD on this video I use 9s 6ss fov 1.35

the 4th kill kinda looked weird but i really can't tell because you recorded it with a smart phone lmao

the 4th kill kinda looked weird but i really can't tell because you recorded it with a smart phone lmao

I understand, but otherwise I can not, since my computer is very weak for video recording. But I'll tell you this legally. So it looks because it's a demo from MM, also take into account that deagle is such a weapon that even without an aimbot it plays flickshot

I understand t hat but it still looks werid from what I can see but I still can't tell that well so idk if you say it looks good

Hey guys ! I again apologize for my recording video on the smartphone: DDDD on this video I use 9s 6ss fov 1.35

Not bad, but if you playing like that its road to ov ban Never use nohop=0 on deagle too

Do you have any aimtime on your deagle?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…