1st day with cheat

dogsterr

Aug 7, 2016
i have tried couples of cheat provider such as h*xui and unity, after a day with LC I found out that this is the most legit cheat I ever use. even I compare with my friend who is using h*xui. He tried so hard to be legit but with ToX help with settings, he made me a legit and strong settings for awp with 1st game on faceit it was amazing with AB while I was doing 1v3 clutch situation. giving big thanks to toxxxxie

sorry for bad my English

Last edited:
i have tried couples of cheat provider such as h*xui and unity, after a day with LC i found out that this is the most legit cheat i ever use. even i compare with my friend who is using h*xui. He tried so hard to be legit but with ToX help with settings, he made me a legit and strong settings for awp with 1st game on faceit it was amazing with AB while i was doing 1v3 clutch situation. giving a big thanks to toxxxxie
Tell your friend to switch over too man, h*xui and shitnity are all bad :)

Reactions: dogsterr
i have tried couples of cheat provider such as h*xui and unity, after a day with LC I found out that this is the most legit cheat I ever use. even I compare with my friend who is using h*xui. He tried so hard to be legit but with ToX help with settings, he made me a legit and strong settings for awp with 1st game on faceit it was amazing with AB while I was doing 1v3 clutch situation. giving big thanks to toxxxxie

sorry for bad my English
Happy you are enjoying it.

sorry for bad my English
nice dude :D