1st day with cheat

dogsterr

Reaction score
Swag Level :
i have tried couples of cheat provider such as h*xui and unity, after a day with LC I found out that this is the most legit cheat I ever use. even I compare with my friend who is using h*xui. He tried so hard to be legit but with ToX help with settings, he made me a legit and strong settings for awp with 1st game on faceit it was amazing with AB while I was doing 1v3 clutch situation. giving big thanks to toxxxxie

sorry for bad my English

Last edited:

Ferre

Japanese Weeaboo
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i have tried couples of cheat provider such as h*xui and unity, after a day with LC i found out that this is the most legit cheat i ever use. even i compare with my friend who is using h*xui. He tried so hard to be legit but with ToX help with settings, he made me a legit and strong settings for awp with 1st game on faceit it was amazing with AB while i was doing 1v3 clutch situation. giving a big thanks to toxxxxie
Tell your friend to switch over too man, h*xui and shitnity are all bad :)

Reactions: 1 user

owardag

Elite 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :
i have tried couples of cheat provider such as h*xui and unity, after a day with LC I found out that this is the most legit cheat I ever use. even I compare with my friend who is using h*xui. He tried so hard to be legit but with ToX help with settings, he made me a legit and strong settings for awp with 1st game on faceit it was amazing with AB while I was doing 1v3 clutch situation. giving big thanks to toxxxxie

sorry for bad my English
Happy you are enjoying it.

4DHERo

Legend 1337
Reaction score
Swag Level :

sorry for bad my English
nice dude :D