When are you forced to use the FACEIT Client?

Hects

Dec 23, 2016
I want to buy your cheat and use it on web FaceIt but I want to know when i can get forced to use their AC?

can I do this things now or it is to late ? I got dynamic ip so it is not a big deal but I didn't know about friends and I added them. Are u sure this thing happen because of my ban ? Then why this f*ckers didn't ban me yet ? I'm playing for like 3 months on new account which I bought from here additionally my banned friend he created account as well and he got banned after 5 days. U got knowledge about it help me brah
If he used the same pament method he could get ban really fast. Sometimes he need only one report with note to admins that he is obviously cheating and they can ban him after few hours :p This is really randomly and depend from reports what he got.

If he used the same pament method he could get ban really fast. Sometimes he need only one report with note to admins that he is obviously cheating and they can ban him after few hours :p This is really randomly and depend from reports what he got.
If u mean my friend he didn't cheat on new account he also hasn't bought premium, yeah he's good player he had like 2.5 kd ratio with some crazy kills he received many reports and he didn't change ip simply he didn't even want to evade ban, while I did every thing correct I only f*cked up with friends I mean how Faceit can detect me so fast after 10 matches that's not possible when I'm playing on new ip , cfg , account, maybe It depends from reports u get? is there any chance that I'm forced to play on anticheat because the last game on my account was played 10 moths ago and then I bought it and after 10 moths I started to play on it ? Also I stared from 10 level idk just looking for hope that my acc will be alive :<

can I do this things now or it is to late ? I got dynamic ip so it is not a big deal but I didn't know about friends and I added them. Are u sure this thing happen because of my ban ? Then why this f*ckers didn't ban me yet ? I'm playing for like 3 months on new account which I bought from here additionally my banned friend he created account as well and he got banned after 5 days. U got knowledge about it help me brah
I mean if you have been playing for 3 months then your fine you won't get ban for ban evasion

If u mean my friend he didn't cheat on new account he also hasn't bought premium, yeah he's good player he had like 2.5 kd ratio with some crazy kills he received many reports and he didn't change ip simply he didn't even want to evade ban, while I did every thing correct I only f*cked up with friends I mean how Faceit can detect me so fast after 10 matches that's not possible when I'm playing on new ip , cfg , account, maybe It depends from reports u get? is there any chance that I'm forced to play on anticheat because the last game on my account was played 10 moths ago and then I bought it and after 10 moths I started to play on it ? Also I stared from 10 level idk just looking for hope that my acc will be alive :<
If he dont reinstall game is possible too. My friend got ban on all 3 accounts when he just make 3rd acc and played just one match. 1 week ago i reported one guy on FACEIT with notes to admins and after few hours i got info that he cheating and actually player has been banned.

Almost 200 matches played on some account i use to play with some irl unskilled friends and not forced to use AC, its not a high level account though, just a lvl 6.