You need to wait for your VIP to get activated, It can take up to 24 hours.

You will soon get an email with all the info you need:) Just remember to read everything so you don`t miss out:D

thanks mate
No problem see you soon:D Hope you have fun with lc:D This awsome cheat made me a knife on kickback and soon on zen.

And playing on faceit and earn coins with this cheat, ez, all players are soo salty and call you out for hacking, admins spectate me and says I am clean;)

Problem - just got the email but I can't read the links inside.

You do not have permission to read this page, for the following reason:

The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups: xf_ug24, xf_ug16, xf_ug3, xf_ug31.

It you read the email you see where it says to put in a ticket about VIP if you don't have it yet.
Typically happens when you Sign-up with a different email and name then you paid with.
Because after all I'm not a mind reader.

Sent from my HTC 10 on Sprint

It you read the email you see where it says to put in a ticket about VIP if you don't have it yet.
Typically happens when you Sign-up with a different email and name then you paid with.
Because after all I'm not a mind reader.

I've sent a support ticket, there is nowhere in the email which says this though.

if you have the setup email it says it on the bottom of the email further proving that you didn't read it.

if you have the setup email it says it on the bottom of the email further proving that you didn't read it.

proxy.php

https://gyazo.com/8232c021c6542072310699ed51ede6ab

thats the bottom of the email, the troubleshooting link gives me permission denied. Literally don't know where else i'm supposed to look for that said quote? either way I've sent a support ticket in....

Well your client actually chopped the email.
Sorry about that.
Either way your VIp will be added in a few minutes as I am just getting back to my PC.