wad peopl;e think abt us

Xuniku

LE
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 27, 2017
proxy.php

https://gyazo.com/07d4d32c367ba18c03296d1bdb609597

Don't forget the next part of that thread (page 61) :

LC will be removed from scammers list on the next update.

It's my understanding and belief, that LC spreads a misconception of people will get a faceit bypass if they are subbed for 3-6 months, which they have been flagged scammers for on this list. It's hard to objectively argue that this misconception is created intentionally by LC's directive.
Therefor they'll be removed from the scam list.
I've discussed this with a person close to LC on Discord, and as I felt I lost the arguement, this is the right thing to do.

They'll still have label inside their spoiler saying "Warning" rather than "Scam listing reason".

Right now it says:
Selling cheats on the premise of users will get faceit client anti-cheat bypass, even they have no such thing, it's been promised for years.
For d-dosing thread owner (me) of this thread to threathen owners freedom of speech to openly talk about them.

The warning will instead only show:
D-dosing thread owner (me) of this thread to threathen owners freedom of speech to openly talk about them.

I've already explained why this line will be removed:
"Selling cheats on the premise of users will get faceit client anti-cheat bypass, even they have no such thing, it's been promised for years"

This line will be removed as well:
" Using bots to create false site activity and reviews."
Because evidence to this has prooven non-valid, as the user reporting this, seemed to pretend to be a part of LC staff, which he is not.

LegitSense might be removed as well, and get a warning label as well.
xmodus and cherosen will then be completely removed as they seem quite irrelevant for this project.

Reactions: xans and Resolved
Where does he find time to do this lol? Test all cheats and prove it is a scam?

which is not a reliable source :(
He admitted that if you look on page 61:
"
This line will be removed as well:
" Using bots to create false site activity and reviews."

Because evidence to this has prooven non-valid, as the user reporting this, seemed to pretend to be a part of LC staff, which he is not.

i wouldnt trust anything from this guy unless he has proof. Could be invested in another site and just want to eliminate competition

Last edited:
i would trust anything from this guy unless he has proof. Could be invested in another site and just want to eliminate competition
He claims we ddos’d him and an ex staff member leaked it to him, despite that “ex” staff member being someone who only helped BR & ended up getting kicked for being a retard.

He claims we ddos’d him and an ex staff member leaked it to him, despite that “ex” staff member being someone who only helped BR & ended up getting kicked for being a retard.

sorry, i meant I WOULDN'T trust anything from this guy. As apposed to would. Corrected myself before anyone called me a retard myself

sorry, i meant I WOULDN'T trust anything from this guy. As apposed to would. Corrected myself before anyone called me a retard myself
In his defence, he didn't know. He never done too much investigation, the guy posted a support ticket and he took it at value that he was being legit when the ticket in question was months old