This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

wad peopl;e think abt us

Don't forget the next part of that thread (page 61) :

Reactions: xans and Resolved
Where does he find time to do this lol? Test all cheats and prove it is a scam?

which is not a reliable source
He admitted that if you look on page 61:
"
This line will be removed as well:
" Using bots to create false site activity and reviews."

Because evidence to this has prooven non-valid, as the user reporting this, seemed to pretend to be a part of LC staff, which he is not.

i wouldnt trust anything from this guy unless he has proof. Could be invested in another site and just want to eliminate competition

Last edited:
i would trust anything from this guy unless he has proof. Could be invested in another site and just want to eliminate competition
He claims we ddos’d him and an ex staff member leaked it to him, despite that “ex” staff member being someone who only helped BR & ended up getting kicked for being a retard.

He claims we ddos’d him and an ex staff member leaked it to him, despite that “ex” staff member being someone who only helped BR & ended up getting kicked for being a retard.

sorry, i meant I WOULDN'T trust anything from this guy. As apposed to would. Corrected myself before anyone called me a retard myself

sorry, i meant I WOULDN'T trust anything from this guy. As apposed to would. Corrected myself before anyone called me a retard myself
In his defence, he didn't know. He never done too much investigation, the guy posted a support ticket and he took it at value that he was being legit when the ticket in question was months old

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…