Very honest review after around 2years

struggles

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Oct 27, 2016
Dear LC community,

After almost two years I decided to write a testimonial for you guys in order to share my experiences with leaguecheats with you.

Many of you will not even recognize me or have never seen me on the forum, nevertheless I would ask you kindly to read my story and respect my thoughts.

· (Keep in mind that I’m not a native speaker or writer in English)

My story with LC starts around two years ago, I had never cheated before and didn’t even had a single thought about using one.
Why did I end up cheating then?: The answer is simple, CSGO is full of cheaters, I used to play in the gold nova bracket, ( yes I know I am a noob) these gold nova’s seemed too good to be true.
Every game I played there was this upcoming pro hero who knew everything perfectly.
First I thought that I just had to practice more and eventually would be as good as him. However, after doing some research I found out that CSGO was full of cheaters and especially spinbotters.
Instead of blaming them and wishing them to die I decided to do research in different cheats.
I read about many cheat providers and what kind of cool features they all had to offer.
These cheat providers were huge, had a lot of subscribers and cool looking interfaces where you can change your settings.
However, that felt not safe to me.
I found LC by accident as I was watching some YouTube videos about people showing off their cheats. In the comment section someone wrote : “what is the best legit & secure cheat out there” and the owner of the video replied with Leaguecheats.

After looking up the forum of LC and reading some stuff there , I decided to buy the most “innocent” version of the cheat, the ESP version only.
After purchasing the ESP version I instantly regretted it, not because it was bad, just because I felt like a douchebag who bought a cheat.
Two weeks passed by and I was still scared to use it. The first time was overwhelming! All the features were activated and my whole screen was filled up with flashy colors.
After configuring it a bit more I was ready to use it.
Horrible experience! I was sooo bad at hiding my Wallhacks that I constantly laughed about my own plays. I just could not hide it, I was obv as fuck and all my friends knew directly something shady was going on.

I believe after my sub expired I didn’t renew it for a month or two.
No more ESP for me, this would cause me an OW ban for sure was what was going through my head.
No.. This time my desire was to have an aim assist.
Best experience of my life! This was what I was looking for, f*ck ESP, this godlike aim was what I needed! I climbed ranks very easily and enjoyed every second with LC at that point.

The first configs that I used were actually bought from Virus, I spend a lot of money to buy these “insane” configs.. I can’t say that they were bad, they were honestly all great! But I regret my own lack of research on the forum. There were so many great pre-build configs out there which could have safed me a lot of money.

Aimbot: 10/10

I don’t have any experience with any other cheat providers than LC but I can guarantee that if you are willing to spend an hour or two in the config section that you can find or create and adjust something that fits your playstyle.
The aimbot does what it is created for, its super advanced and legit at the same time. I have never been called out for using an aimbot since 2016.
However, I don’t recommend buying configs from anyone at all. Spare yourself the money to do something fun in RL. Paying 50+ dollars for a notepad sheet is not worth it. There are dozens of good configs to be adjusted for free.

ESP: 8/10

In my opinion this is very personal for everyone. Some people like super fancy looking wallhacks and others are looking for basic designed visual assist. If fancy looking is what you are looking for than I can tell you LC is not for you.
Its basic, simple designed and gives you the advantage that you are looking for.
For me it was horrible but that’s because I just can’t play with it.
If you really want to have this visual advantage than I recommend you going with ListESP & Delights.

Triggerbot: 10/10

Highly customizable and does the job perfectly. It is difficult to say something negative about this.

Staff/community: 8/10

I know many reviews about LC are saying that it is 10/10, however I decided to give it an 8 out of 10.
This is because I’ve been reading the forum for 2 years now and noticed that not everyone in this community is as nice as most of the testimonials describe. Some people are very easy to be triggered and start an open discussion with each other. In my personal opinion I find that some well-known/staff members were biased when it comes to choose sides. In my opinion this could have been more neutral or instantly went into PM instead of openly on the fora. But that’s just my opinion, I hope you all don’t mind me saying this.

Secondly the ETA’s given by the staff were in the last years often not met which resulted in dissatisfaction among the subscribers. This also resulted in discussions openly on the fora which could have been handled more carefully/professionally in my opinion.
Nevertheless I’m more than happy with this community and staff! I think if you compare this community of LC to any other provider, there will be not a single one who is as friendly and nice as LC.

Security: 7/10

Security is something which is a sensitive topic among many of us.
I would like to elaborate myself why I gave it a 7, which is low compared to all the other testimonials.
Keep in mind that this is my OWN opinion and please don’t attack me from saying something negative about this.
It doesn’t matter which cheat you have, public or private, no one can guarantee you 100% safety. And if someone does, don’t believe them. It’s a lie.
I can say that LC is doing a very good job at securing their services. It’s in my opinion by far the best when it comes to its security policy. However you can’t take those 1000 testimonials saying you will not be banned when using LC as a guarantee. For all the newcomers who are interested in using LC I would highly advise you not to use it on your main account. It is after all a cheat, sooner or later you will get banned. Some of us are lucky never to get banned and some of us are just unlucky and get banned.
I would like to share with you guys that I got banned twice, once by VAC and once by ESL.
Both happened recently, the issue why I got banned from ESL is still not clear, Tox helped me to set everything up by controlling my computer with TeamViewer, I paid for this service because I was scared to get banned when doing it myself. However, after 2 days I received an email saying I got banned by ESL. Please note that I only played 3 games in 1v1 with very very legit settings.
I know that I sound a little skeptical about security but that’s just because I can’t stress out enough how important it is to remember that you are using a cheat after all and that there is no one who can claim that you won’t get banned while using a very legit config as some of us ( subscribers ) say around the forum.

To sum things up, LC is great and probably the best provider there currently is. Their bypasses are real, not a scam like many outsiders think. The features are very well designed and work fantastic!
The community is more friendly than you are most likely used to and the price that you pay for this service is really fair in comparison with what I have seen at other providers.

I hope you all enjoyed my honest review and that you all respect my thoughts about LC.

I wish you all the best,

Struggles

Thx for your review i hope that you will stay longer with us to enjoy with LC software.

Reactions: struggles
Very great review and an honest one I wouldn't worry about anyone atacking you because of your opinion

The first configs that I used were actually bought from Virus, I spend a lot of money to buy these “insane” configs.. I can’t say that they were bad, they were honestly all great! But I regret my own lack of research on the forum. There were so many great pre-build configs out there which could have safed me a lot of money.

Aimbot: 10/10

I don’t have any experience with any other cheat providers than LC but I can guarantee that if you are willing to spend an hour or two in the config section that you can find or create and adjust something that fits your playstyle.
The aimbot does what it is created for, its super advanced and legit at the same time. I have never been called out for using an aimbot since 2016.
However, I don’t recommend buying configs from anyone at all. Spare yourself the money to do something fun in RL. Paying 50+ dollars for a notepad sheet is not worth it. There are dozens of good configs to be adjusted for free.
I think I will have to PM you.

You have to understand how it works. There is no BEST CONFIG that will fit everyone. I would never spend any penny at something that is made for mass public release. That's because LC doesn't works like most p2c. It's not a*mw*re or inte*w*bz where everyone have same shit. Here you have 2d aimbot, means the aimbot is reading/using your game specs. INCLUDING GAME RESOLUTION (PIXELS BECAUSE OF 2D AIMBOT) and MOUSE SENSITIVITY. If someone created config for 1920x1080p + 2.0 sensitivity and you will try exact same config on 1600x900p + 2.0 sensitivity = The aimbot will work like fivedolla hack or even worse because you will have incorrect RCS values for this resolution.

Copy pasting someone's config without any changes = that's dumb as fuck, don't worry to say that. Because you have 0 clue what this guy did in his config + how to play with it. The config might be done for entry fragger/lunker/support/awper = you play style might be slightly different = this config won't fit you because it's not designated for your play style. Rifles (AK) might be too powerful for you or AWP will request more assist from you (not just press mouse4 > kill).

Buying "universal" config for any resolution = idk how you can call it, probably you have to be mentally disabled.

Learn something about cheat. Start with basic settings, then edit someone's config (you can use few and combine them together for example ToX's fullbot + FD^God settings) = profit? You got your own settings? FOR FREE? Of curse it won't be perfect at the first week, but you will constantly updating and upgrading your settings by adding some changes. In the month, I'm sure you will have "overkill" settings that perfectly fits you and your play style.

If we are talking about special designated settings for you (including game specs, play style + own whims), then buying those settings make actually a sense. Obviously even those settings require some user work because, you will have to tweak few things like fov. That's because I can drop 20k with 1.15 fov on rifles but you won't feel comfortable with it, so you have to increase it (for example) to 1.30. Or maybe 1.15 fov will be too much assist for you so you will have to decrease it to 1.05 or 1.0
Those kind of settings require a lot of work from creator side. That's one of main reasons why PRO setups are disabled at the moment.

If people talking about settings... Yea.. most people don't know what actually they're talking about half the time.. guesses.. speculations..

To sum things up, LC is great and probably the best provider there currently is. Their bypasses are real, not a scam like many outsiders think. The features are very well designed and work fantastic!
The community is more friendly than you are most likely used to and the price that you pay for this service is really fair in comparison with what I have seen at other providers.
Thanks for honest review @struggles!

Thanks for your honesty mate ^^
Amazing review that more or less captures an accurate picture of our community.

Also, your english is perfectly fine, would love to see more potential interaction from you with the community in the near future!

Some people are very easy to be triggered and start an open discussion with each other. In my personal opinion I find that some well-known/staff members were biased when it comes to choose sides. In my opinion this could have been more neutral or instantly went into PM instead of openly on the fora. But that’s just my opinion, I hope you all don’t mind me saying this.
u chattin shit m8?
jokes aside ty for the wall of text, add a TL;DR for the people who cba reading cause text in 2018 isn’t cool anymore :^

Tbh your the first review thats long that ive actually read
Great review
Your english isnt bad mate :D
The only thing i would change is community to a 10/10 out of all communties ive been in this one is a friendliest and coolest when you get to know it
There is only one person i regret meeting here :p

Last edited:
Thanks for your honest review, we have had some missteps in the past years but security is still top priority here.

Reactions: PanigaleV4S