This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

twitch / faceit/esl/cevo

erenikkus

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 17, 2016
Hey there!

I'm looking for a new hack to play with.

Reason for this is i am looking for something thats strong/legit but usable on twitch.

I want to be able to use the hacks on faceit/esl and cevo. Cevo is not priority. But strong aim/trigger in a legit way is key!

I wanna be able to twitch, but if possible with esp on, is there an option for this? or ?

hope you can help!

Hello @erenikkus
You have come to the right place, we have the strongest legit aimbot in the scene.
The aimbot is also undetected on FaceIT which 99% of the other Providers is not.

The Triggerbot we have is very good for both Headshots and bodyshots, Pistols & Snipers.
It can be configured with a lot of settings such as: Delay, Randomdelay, Fullbody, Bones (Can be set to only shoot for heads) and much more.

FaceIT is fully supported, ESL/CEVO/Twitch is supported without visuals right now. On twitch you can try to use the PixelESP we have which is only 1 pixel dot and it will most likely be lost in the compression of twitch so that people cannot see it.

In a week or so we're releasing a huge update to our CS:GO Cheat which will include Stream Support (Makes the ESP draw on a different overlay making it possible to stream to twitch without people seeing the ESP) and with that Update we're releasing the League Proofings for CEVO/ESL making it possible to play on there with ESP/Wallhack etc.

I'm a Dane too, so if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

How the fuck did you, know i am dane. xD

but i will do

^Check under your name next to your posts for the amazing 'Country' Property and then follow a bit to the right to see a Danish flag (for you atleast)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…