twitch / faceit/esl/cevo

erenikkus

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 17, 2016
Hey there!

I'm looking for a new hack to play with.

Reason for this is i am looking for something thats strong/legit but usable on twitch.

I want to be able to use the hacks on faceit/esl and cevo. Cevo is not priority. But strong aim/trigger in a legit way is key!

I wanna be able to twitch, but if possible with esp on, is there an option for this? or ?

hope you can help!

Hello @erenikkus
You have come to the right place, we have the strongest legit aimbot in the scene.
The aimbot is also undetected on FaceIT which 99% of the other Providers is not.

The Triggerbot we have is very good for both Headshots and bodyshots, Pistols & Snipers.
It can be configured with a lot of settings such as: Delay, Randomdelay, Fullbody, Bones (Can be set to only shoot for heads) and much more.

FaceIT is fully supported, ESL/CEVO/Twitch is supported without visuals right now. On twitch you can try to use the PixelESP we have which is only 1 pixel dot and it will most likely be lost in the compression of twitch so that people cannot see it.

In a week or so we're releasing a huge update to our CS:GO Cheat which will include Stream Support (Makes the ESP draw on a different overlay making it possible to stream to twitch without people seeing the ESP) and with that Update we're releasing the League Proofings for CEVO/ESL making it possible to play on there with ESP/Wallhack etc.

I'm a Dane too, so if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

If you're up for it we can test some stuff out tomorrow.
You will want to use the PixelESP only. And let OBS downscale to 720 while playing in 1080 or higher.

Though it can be hard to tell where a player is at times, especially with different colours on maps, so the pixelESP is just an indicator often enough.

Hello @erenikkus
You have come to the right place, we have the strongest legit aimbot in the scene.
The aimbot is also undetected on FaceIT which 99% of the other Providers is not.

The Triggerbot we have is very good for both Headshots and bodyshots, Pistols & Snipers.
It can be configured with a lot of settings such as: Delay, Randomdelay, Fullbody, Bones (Can be set to only shoot for heads) and much more.

FaceIT is fully supported, ESL/CEVO/Twitch is supported without visuals right now. On twitch you can try to use the PixelESP we have which is only 1 pixel dot and it will most likely be lost in the compression of twitch so that people cannot see it.

In a week or so we're releasing a huge update to our CS:GO Cheat which will include Stream Support (Makes the ESP draw on a different overlay making it possible to stream to twitch without people seeing the ESP) and with that Update we're releasing the League Proofings for CEVO/ESL making it possible to play on there with ESP/Wallhack etc.

I'm a Dane too, so if you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

How the fuck did you, know i am dane. xD

but i will do

^Check under your name next to your posts for the amazing 'Country' Property and then follow a bit to the right to see a Danish flag (for you atleast) :)