Tox fullbot in Global Elite Prime MM...<3

Guilford

LEM
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Dec 16, 2016
kryptixinc.co.uk

Playing with Tox fullbot matchmaking settings without wallhack. Only visesp=3, to spot enemys better sometimes at peaks, when my concentration is weak. ))
Tox u are GoD of making settings, got already 1 time suspected in OW, no vacation for me! Keep it up man!

i think this isn't cheat issue cuz here its ok... this look like ms lag but without ms lag in you netgraph NotLikeThis

USP snappin? lower fov please.

0:34 those guys must be confused as fuck :troll:
1:02 missing dynamic fov + nohop type 2 (with custom ms aimtime)

i think this isn't cheat issue cuz here its ok... this look like ms lag but without ms lag in you netgraph NotLikeThis

I think there is a problem with the recent updates of csgo...
a lot of players (including me, nothing to due with the cheat btw) are suffering from some strange shak on spray, like this:

I think he is using mouse 5 for flick shot. That’s how the flick works in your free setting.

Last edited:
You need practise your crosshair placament :p also great video :)

excellent video, your movement is good, but you are carrying a lot of weapons without need, just recharge when you have 5 bullets.

USP is blatant as fuck, And VERY obvious you used trigger on one of those shots (or flick and you didint see him then tapped) trying to get it on him.... I called it on the first clip :D
Work on your xhair placement a bit aswell , holding angles VERY close, go a bit wider!

Reactions: Guilford
USP is blatant as fuck, And VERY obvious you used trigger on one of those shots (or flick and you didint see him then tapped) trying to get it on him.... I called it on the first clip :D
Work on your xhair placement a bit aswell , holding angles VERY close, go a bit wider!

Ok, thanks for advice!

Playing with Tox fullbot matchmaking settings without wallhack. Only visesp=3, to spot enemys better sometimes at peaks, when my concentration is weak. ))
Tox u are GoD of making settings, got already 1 time suspected in OW, no vacation for me! Keep it up man!

9x Suspected, going 40Kills ++ in normal MM. If somebody get Banned by OW, those ppl need to stop cheat and learn the game first x).
And Good One :)!

And just ask @1337xLeague im blatant as fuck sometimes and ive had 0x suspected (old acc is 13 and never got overwatched till i rage hacked haha)