THIS CHEAT WORKS IN FACEIT?

eimmatz

Jul 3, 2017
Just i need to know this. If i buy this, i will be enable to participate in tournaments with the cheat?
I mean Faceit Points Cup

@Kennedy do not thread hijack please, if you need help open a thread on help section or a ticket.
@eimmatz Right now as already stated LC only work on server side anti-cheats, there's no ETA but we expect news soon so keep an eye on our forums :)

I'm new to here and to cs but what is difference with ac faceit client and non ac client?
You can play Faceit for free, and the only anti cheat it has is "server-sided", this means that you don't have to download any anti-cheats onto your PC. LC currently supports this version of anti-cheat.

There are 2 situations in which you are required to use Faceit AC Client "client-sided" (this means you have to download Faceit's AC onto your PC, as it scans your PC for suspicious files.):

1st: You have been playing Faceit Free, but have been reported too many times, Faceit decides that you need to use their AC to continue playing for free.
2nd: You pay for Faceit Premium, which means you have to use Faceit AC to play in a game, to ensure less hackers in Faceit Premium games.

Currently, Faceit AC (Client-Sided) isn't supported by LC, but will be supported in LC 3.0 (there is no ETA set, so don't even try asking). As long as your Faceit account doesn't require you to use Faceit's "Client-Sided" Anticheat, you can use the current version of LC.

I'm new to here and to cs but what is difference with ac faceit client and non ac client?

If you have to download something to play FACEIT you can't use the hack, because this is the client. If you don't need to download anything you can play FACEIT because it's only the serverside anti-cheat.

sorry if im gonna ask this again , but i still dont get it . so its safe to use this if i dont have the AC client yet ? because my friend said he needed the client to play
It is safe as long as you do not use the client.

Only FaceIT Server Side is supported at the moment. With LC 2.5 you can't play with the downloaded faceit client.

sorry if im gonna ask this again , but i still dont get it . so its safe to use this if i dont have the AC client yet ? because my friend said he needed the client to play

As long as you don't download a client you're safe. Keep that in mind for every anti-cheat if you have to download and the anticheat is not on the anti-cheat status page=detected

It is safe as long as you do not use the client.

Only FaceIT Server Side is supported at the moment. With LC 2.5 you can't play with the downloaded faceit client.
Half wrong, somebody alrdy said it, if you got an Injector that can bypass the AC you can play with LC ^^ LC it self is not detected its the injection thats detected.

Half wrong, somebody alrdy said it, if you got an Injector that can bypass the AC you can play with LC ^^ LC it self is not detected its the injection thats detected.

Okay but we are talking about LC here, and using third party injection method could cause later a ban or something like that.
LC at the moment doesn't support that anti cheat.

Exactly, if you don't need to download the AC client you can use LC on FaceIT. And no we don't have and will never be a public ESEA bypass, if you find someone saying anywhere they have a public ESEA bypass he is lying and trying to scam.
The problem about EAC and FACEIT AC is the injection mode not the hack itself. If you have your own bypass method you can use LC anywhere you want.