This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Some thoughts

nikskukka

Dec 5, 2016
Hello, i have been planning to buy this cheat for some time now, i would like to ask if anyone has a gameplay with the basic settings so i would know how it looks, would to love buy an advanced setup but money is the problem at the moment.

And does this hack still work on FaceIT because what i heard they made an update

Thanks in advance

- Nikskukka

From home page. and yes Faceit is working.

We can help you with settings bro

Buy settings is just if you don't want / don't know how to make your own. If you have the money i would recommend you try it, but if you don't have it just spent some time and makes one that fit your own playstyle

We can help you with settings bro
Thank you so much!

Buy settings is just if you don't want / don't know how to make your own. If you have the money i would recommend you try it, but if you don't have it just spent some time and makes one that fit your own playstyle

You wont regret buying LC that's all i can say. )

So far i have been enjoying on the forums and especially now because everyone seems so kind and helpful!

First impressions on fleek guys!

-Nikskukka

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…