Some thoughts

nikskukka

Dec 5, 2016
Hello, i have been planning to buy this cheat for some time now, i would like to ask if anyone has a gameplay with the basic settings so i would know how it looks, would to love buy an advanced setup but money is the problem at the moment.

And does this hack still work on FaceIT because what i heard they made an update :)

Thanks in advance :)

- Nikskukka

Hello, i have been planning to buy this cheat for some time now, i would like to ask if anyone has a gameplay with the basic settings so i would know how it looks, would to love buy an advanced setup but money is the problem at the moment.

And does this hack still work on FaceIT because what i heard they made an update :)

- Nikskukka

From home page. and yes Faceit is working.

- Nikskukka
We can help you with settings bro :)

Buy settings is just if you don't want / don't know how to make your own. If you have the money i would recommend you try it, but if you don't have it just spent some time and makes one that fit your own playstyle :)

We can help you with settings bro :)
Thank you so much!

Buy settings is just if you don't want / don't know how to make your own. If you have the money i would recommend you try it, but if you don't have it just spent some time and makes one that fit your own playstyle :)

You wont regret buying LC that's all i can say. )

So far i have been enjoying on the forums and especially now because everyone seems so kind and helpful!

First impressions on fleek guys! :)

-Nikskukka