Some questions

unholy

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 17, 2016
Hey guys!

I currently using another cheat provider and cheating on plenty accs, mostly raging but even doing some legit stuff. But now is the thing that I want to cheat on my main too... (legit ofc, not even walls)
So I wonder how good security this cheat have? Can I cheat secure on my main? I mean, I have alot of skins and my friends will kill me if they caught me cheating haha.
And do you guys have some sort of testperiod I can use? Would be nice to try it out for a couple of hours before I doing my decision if I gonna do this haha.

Regards

Hey guys!

I currently using another cheat provider and cheating on plenty accs, mostly raging but even doing some legit stuff. But now is the thing that I want to cheat on my main too... (legit ofc, not even walls)
So I wonder how good security this cheat have? Can I cheat secure on my main? I mean, I have alot of skins and my friends will kill me if they caught me cheating haha.
And do you guys have some sort of testperiod I can use? Would be nice to try it out for a couple of hours before I doing my decision if I gonna do this haha.

Regards
I have a Dlore, Howl, and M9 Bayonet Marble Fade (on my alt) and a bunch of other expensive skins, Used LeagueCheats with no fear for about 5 Months and still have my inventory.

Oh thanks for reply guys! Sounds really great. Seems to be the most humanizied cheat I can get. Still thinking a bit tho. If I really should cheat or not :D don't care too much about the skins. My friends are more important, they hate cheaters and they don't know the real me heu ;3 (seeing a scenario where I gonna be vac-banned in the middle of a game when I talking on teamspeak rofl) but yeah, maybe I gonna purchase! Would be nice to play like a pro even with them ;)

Haha, got banned using unitysh*t and just played it off( was in middle of a comp and skype) and just deleted the acc and we all forgot it. I am using lc on my main and currently playing for a team with no worries of getting banned, also I have a decent inv on my main.

Hey guys!

Regards
yeah your fine people like owardag has a dlor lol just ask like PM @owardag @Rottix or @ToX to help you set up your settings when you get it to make it look super legit :D