This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Some questions

unholy

DMG
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Aug 17, 2016
Hey guys!

I currently using another cheat provider and cheating on plenty accs, mostly raging but even doing some legit stuff. But now is the thing that I want to cheat on my main too... (legit ofc, not even walls)
So I wonder how good security this cheat have? Can I cheat secure on my main? I mean, I have alot of skins and my friends will kill me if they caught me cheating haha.
And do you guys have some sort of testperiod I can use? Would be nice to try it out for a couple of hours before I doing my decision if I gonna do this haha.

Regards

I have a Dlore, Howl, and M9 Bayonet Marble Fade (on my alt) and a bunch of other expensive skins, Used LeagueCheats with no fear for about 5 Months and still have my inventory.

Oh thanks for reply guys! Sounds really great. Seems to be the most humanizied cheat I can get. Still thinking a bit tho. If I really should cheat or not don't care too much about the skins. My friends are more important, they hate cheaters and they don't know the real me heu ;3 (seeing a scenario where I gonna be vac-banned in the middle of a game when I talking on teamspeak rofl) but yeah, maybe I gonna purchase! Would be nice to play like a pro even with them

Haha, got banned using unitysh*t and just played it off( was in middle of a comp and skype) and just deleted the acc and we all forgot it. I am using lc on my main and currently playing for a team with no worries of getting banned, also I have a decent inv on my main.

yeah your fine people like owardag has a dlor lol just ask like PM @owardag @Rottix or @ToX to help you set up your settings when you get it to make it look super legit

Wow that must felt bad Chimichangas haha.
Thanks guys, I've calm down a bit now. Prob gonna purchase today

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…