Some questions before purchasing

faber

Silver II
Apr 12, 2016
Hello LeagueCheat team !

I have a few questions before I purchase this ( awesome looking ) cheat

After just having bought a cheat at iw**tcheats.com and being a very un-happy customer I was looking for something new , and this came out as my top bet.

1. Is the ESP on Faceit simular to an overwatch-safe ESP , as in does it only draw models on players who are extremely close or already in sight? ( I would love if someone had a screenshot to show me this )

2. XESP - A leaguecheats.com signature "PROESP" - Shows an XX on the player, good for legitimate play, unobtrusive. What exactly is this? Never heard of it before.

3. Clean Draw ESP - Move ESP away from box. What exactly is this? Never heard of it before.

4. When I play in Fullscreen with this cheat ( which I intend to do ) am I able to alt tab out? or would that crash my game? ( the case with some other cheats )

That's it for now ! looking forward to hearing from you.

I left out 1 question.

I basically live in 2 houses , 1 in the Netherlands and 1 in Germany just across the border but obviously I will have a different IP etc
Is there any problem with this? ( I still use the same PC )

Hey man!

I'm also pretty new here - and despite having some serious issues with my mouse not being compatible with having to have raw_input 0, I can still vouch for how good the cheat is so far.

I've used around 8 or so cheat providers, including some private coded and LeagueCheats is definitely in my top 3. So, to answer your questions:

1) FaceIt have patched long-range ESP a while back, so no matter what your settings are, the ESP will ever only show people who are close. But honestly, you'll be much better off learning to play without the ESP. It forces some extremely bad habits and should FaceIt ever detect ESP's, then you're already a step ahead.

2) XESP is an amazing feature - similar to what private coders will produce for you. I'll provide a screenshot here: XXESP.jpg
So as you can see, it's VERY simple but very effective too. I like it a lot, but I won't be using ESP, but if you're going too then definitely go for this one.

3) For the Clean Draw ESP feature, I'm not completely sure the purpose but after just testing it for you, it seems to verrryyy slightly adjust the position of the box/XX/pixel ESP - nothing hugely noticeable from what I can tell.

4) How often do you change houses? I'm not completely clued up on how they work with IP's round here, but I can imagine that unless you're moving every day, then it shouldn't be an issue and the admins would be able to help you with that no problem.

Hope to see you on the VIP section soon.

CJ

Reactions: albert
Thank you very much Wattsit !
I like to think im quite experienced in the use of different ESP's even with private ones that are made by my friends etc
but I am definetly going to take your advice to heart.
Is there anything else you use to get a location on your enemies? ( besides the esp , and this is an exclusive question to faceit )

you made it all very clear for me
about changing houses , not that often , its gonna be tops once every 2 weeks , but spending most of the time at 1 house.

Thank you again for taking your time to show me some of this , really appreciate it and you will definetly be seeing me in the VIP section!

No worries man, anytime :)

That's good then, having some sort of knowledge before coming into this will help a lot. And no, personally, I don't use anything for location of enemies. I have used sound esp before, and also an external radar than showed on my phone - but I decided to take the hit and learn to play the competitive maps without ESP and just use trigger/aim.

Maybe somebody else on here who uses ESP on FaceIt will be able to shed some more light on their experiences and what they use.

I can't imagine changing IP once every 2 weeks will have any sort of issue, but again, hopefully an Admin can shed some more light on that.

Absolutely no worries, and I look forward to seeing you there :)

CJ

Yeah definetly very interested to hear about some users here who do use any kind of locating/location cheat be it esp/radar anything

Also , if my main interest is using the cheat on FaceIT leagues and MM , what version of the cheat should I look into getting?
I will start my subscription with a month and will probably be joining tonight :) !

Yeah definetly very interested to hear about some users here who do use any kind of locating/location cheat be it esp/radar anything

Also , if my main interest is using the cheat on FaceIT leagues and MM , what version of the cheat should I look into getting?
I will start my subscription with a month and will probably be joining tonight :) !
For sure CSGO Multi league :) I bought it too and 2weeks left but I will re-buy it (no more money for longer sub this month :( ) but this is one of the best hack. And the support, help is awesome and fast here. It is totally worth to buy :)

Hopefully some people will reply here, the forums tend to get quite active in the evening.

If you're looking to use it in FaceIt, then 100% go for the CSGO Multi League version, even though the non-league version supports FaceIt (I think), the League version has a smaller userbase and will extensively support as many leagues as they can.

CJ

As LC 2.5 will be released very soon (which could be any day now)
I would recommend to get the league proof hack, because LC will be EAC proofed and if you want to play in Leagues too, it's the best choice for you

is there any other difference between the league and non-league version of the multi cheat?
Because 10$ extra seems a bit redundant for me if im just gonna play faceit and MM?

is there any other difference between the league and non-league version of the multi cheat?
Because 10$ extra seems a bit redundant for me if im just gonna play faceit and MM?

The only major difference is the addition of extra leagues supported, so if you're strapped for cash and want to pay as little as possible, then the non-league version will do just fine. But the league version will soon support EAC and as I said before, has a much smaller userbase which is a huge bonus for any cheat :)

Reactions: albert and faber
I'll think about it for a little bit :) definetly taking all your advice to heart.
another question about the aimbot itself , how exactly does it work with leaguecheats?
previous cheats i've used I just set my aimkey to the Q button and just hold it whenever im shooting.
Is it the same?
What do some of you guys personally use?

I'll think about it for a little bit :) definetly taking all your advice to heart.
another question about the aimbot itself , how exactly does it work with leaguecheats?
previous cheats i've used I just set my aimkey to the Q button and just hold it whenever im shooting.
Is it the same?
What do some of you guys personally use?

That's cool, ultimately this is your choice, your money and your experience so do as you wish :)

As for the aimbot, I've only ever used it on Mouse1 so it sticks to my target and helps with the recoil. I'm sure some people use an AimKey, but I've always found that to be a little too suspicious for my liking, and my crosshair placement/aim is generally quite good, so just having the aimbot keep stuck to my target and control recoil for certain guns is perfect for me, and nobody ever questions whether or not I'm legit.

Once you get the cheat, definitely follow the guide on how to setup your settings (It does take a while, but definitely worth it) and figure out what's best for you. There is also a config section somewhere in the VIP I believe, so you'll be able to see what other people are using and get an idea on how things work.

CJ

That's cool, ultimately this is your choice, your money and your experience so do as you wish :)

As for the aimbot, I've only ever used it on Mouse1 so it sticks to my target and helps with the recoil. I'm sure some people use an AimKey, but I've always found that to be a little too suspicious for my liking, and my crosshair placement/aim is generally quite good, so just having the aimbot keep stuck to my target and control recoil for certain guns is perfect for me, and nobody ever questions whether or not I'm legit.

Once you get the cheat, definitely follow the guide on how to setup your settings (It does take a while, but definitely worth it) and figure out what's best for you. There is also a config section somewhere in the VIP I believe, so you'll be able to see what other people are using and get an idea on how things work.

CJ
Allright man, thank you so much for all your information !
Appreciate it a lot and I will probably be joining the VIP section tonight, if someone is online to confirm my payment and activate for me that is ;)

If an admin/mod reads this , thread can be closed , I know everything I want to know for now !

oh 1 last question which remains unanswered !
When I play in fullscreen mode am I able to Alt-Tab , lets say change a server on teamspeak or watch a video on youtube/whatever basically and Alt-Tab back into the game without the cheat crashing my csgo, not loading back in?
Hope I formed this question right not sure how else to say it.

Awesome! Hopefully you'll be activated soon! It can take up to 24 hours but hopefully Jim will be around tonight to activate you. Feel to free to PM me if you need anything else once you're setup.