Some questions before purchasing

faber

Silver II
Apr 12, 2016
Hello LeagueCheat team !

I have a few questions before I purchase this ( awesome looking ) cheat

After just having bought a cheat at iw**tcheats.com and being a very un-happy customer I was looking for something new , and this came out as my top bet.

1. Is the ESP on Faceit simular to an overwatch-safe ESP , as in does it only draw models on players who are extremely close or already in sight? ( I would love if someone had a screenshot to show me this )

2. XESP - A leaguecheats.com signature "PROESP" - Shows an XX on the player, good for legitimate play, unobtrusive. What exactly is this? Never heard of it before.

3. Clean Draw ESP - Move ESP away from box. What exactly is this? Never heard of it before.

4. When I play in Fullscreen with this cheat ( which I intend to do ) am I able to alt tab out? or would that crash my game? ( the case with some other cheats )

That's it for now ! looking forward to hearing from you.

Hey man!

I'm also pretty new here - and despite having some serious issues with my mouse not being compatible with having to have raw_input 0, I can still vouch for how good the cheat is so far.
I've used around 8 or so cheat providers, including some private coded and LeagueCheats is definitely in my top 3. So, to answer your questions:
What things do you think we should change/add to be top 1?. We always strive to improve and we'll be glad to hear what you have to say about the cheat!.

Reactions: Wattsit
What things do you think we should change/add to be top 1?. We always strive to improve and we'll be glad to hear what you have to say about the cheat!.

A lot of the things are being added into the next update such as the Legit Bhop Delay, EAC Bypass and the Trigger afterburst.

A couple of other things I would have added would be:

1) an auto-pistol for the Tec-9/Five-Seven/P250
2) RCS added to the Trigger afterburst. (I know the Trigger is best used for non-automatic weapons such as the AWP) but in high level play, holding an angle with the AK/M4/Ump is very common and I feel this could help a lot.
3) I've said this before, and you gave valid reasons as to why this won't be added, but I definitely think an updated GUI with easier access to editing settings and save-on-the-fly is great. But that could just be me, not sure what the community here would think of that :)

Other than that, everything else is really top-tier.

A lot of the things are being added into the next update such as the Legit Bhop Delay, EAC Bypass and the Trigger afterburst.

A couple of other things I would have added would be:

1) an auto-pistol for the Tec-9/Five-Seven/P250
2) RCS added to the Trigger afterburst. (I know the Trigger is best used for non-automatic weapons such as the AWP) but in high level play, holding an angle with the AK/M4/Ump is very common and I feel this could help a lot.
3) I've said this before, and you gave valid reasons as to why this won't be added, but I definitely think an updated GUI with easier access to editing settings and save-on-the-fly is great. But that could just be me, not sure what the community here would think of that :)

Other than that, everything else is really top-tier.
You can request new features here: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/cs-go-request-features.66/