So what can I expect?

lel

Nov 19, 2015
Recently I've been looking through the internet for a league hack and this site seems to be the go to place as of now. I'm not really looking for features, but more security. Until now I have been using x22 for half a year and haven't been banned once, so is the protection better or worse?
Also, can it be used on ESEA?

Looking to buy the 12 month package, which is expensive as sh*t, so I need to have some security...

Oh, and that custom coded thing, information would also be appreciated :)

EDIT: What is League Proofings?

Last edited:
Recently I've been looking through the internet for a league hack and this site seems to be the go to place as of now. I'm not really looking for features, but more security. Until now I have been using x22 for half a year and hasn't been banned once, so is the protection better or worse?
Also, can it be used on ESEA?

Looking to buy the 12 month package, which is expensive as sh*t, so I need to have some security...

Oh, and that custom coded thing, information would also be appreciated :)

EDIT: What is League Proofings?
Hello @lel.

Yes, LeagueCheats is optimized for security, and it's better than x22. We also don't add features that can cause "untrusted" or potentially get patched like x22's "pSilent". We've been safe for 6+ Months, and before that we were safe for 2 years.

ESEA Is not supported officially, as it's a dying league. You can try it on there on your own risk, but you'll probably end up getting banned as it's not optimized for ESEA. However our cheat is undetected on FaceIT, which many of our competitors are not - like x22.

Custom coded cheats is basically a whole new cheat, only for you - which means that the security is as high as it can get.
The budget however is usually 500$+ with a monthly upkeep fee, so it's only recommended if you're like a big streamer/player.

League Proofings is the module that makes visual features able to use on leagues like ESL or CEVO. It's being updated right now, so for now only non-visual features is supported on those leagues.

I'm danish too, so if you got any questions regarding the cheat, feel free to throw me a PM.

Regards,
FaTaN

Reactions: Jenova and ToX