Review After 2 Days

Coghu

Silver Elite Master
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Mar 6, 2017
AimBot: 10/10 - Incredibly smooth; perfect for helping with micro errors in aiming/spraying. Not to mention the RCS is beautiful.

TriggerBot: 9/10 - Only used it for a few rounds so far, personally not a big fan of triggerbots (Mostly due to my inability to find a good key/button to set it to). For the times I did use it though, it was very strong.

ESP: ?/10 - Haven't used esp/wh yet, nor do I intend to.

Security: 10/10 - Although it's only been 2 days, LC's UD rate is stellar (Was a BIG selling point for myself personally).

ToX's Pro Setup: Currently waiting for the setup to be completed, will update once I use it for a few days!

*NOTES* Using LC's cheats I feel at my peak 24/7, have yet to drop less than 37 frags in GE MM. All the while looking incredibly legit even from my perspective, it's insane.

Thanks for the amazing cheat LC!

Reactions: Defiant
AimBot: 10/10 - Incredibly smooth; perfect for helping with micro errors in aiming/spraying. Not to mention the RCS is beautiful.

TriggerBot: 9/10 - Only used it for a few rounds so far, personally not a big fan of triggerbots (Mostly due to my inability to find a good key/button to set it to). For the times I did use it though, it was very strong.

Security: 10/10 - Although it's only been 2 days, LC's UD rate is stellar (Was a BIG selling point for myself personally).

ToX's Pro Setup: Currently waiting for the setup to be completed, will update once I use it for a few days!

*NOTES* Using LC's cheats I feel at my peak 24/7, have yet to drop less than 37 frags in GE MM. All the while looking incredibly legit even from my perspective, it's insane.

Nice review hf with lc

Thx for your review ! :)

Reactions: Coghu

Do you have non league or league one?

Waiting for u review after u play with our software few months ;)

Reactions: Coghu