Review After 2 Days

Coghu

Silver Elite Master
Reaction score
Swag Level :
AimBot: 10/10 - Incredibly smooth; perfect for helping with micro errors in aiming/spraying. Not to mention the RCS is beautiful.

TriggerBot: 9/10 - Only used it for a few rounds so far, personally not a big fan of triggerbots (Mostly due to my inability to find a good key/button to set it to). For the times I did use it though, it was very strong.

ESP: ?/10 - Haven't used esp/wh yet, nor do I intend to.

Security: 10/10 - Although it's only been 2 days, LC's UD rate is stellar (Was a BIG selling point for myself personally).

ToX's Pro Setup: Currently waiting for the setup to be completed, will update once I use it for a few days!

*NOTES* Using LC's cheats I feel at my peak 24/7, have yet to drop less than 37 frags in GE MM. All the while looking incredibly legit even from my perspective, it's insane.

Thanks for the amazing cheat LC!

Reactions: 1 user

$nowii

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :
AimBot: 10/10 - Incredibly smooth; perfect for helping with micro errors in aiming/spraying. Not to mention the RCS is beautiful.

TriggerBot: 9/10 - Only used it for a few rounds so far, personally not a big fan of triggerbots (Mostly due to my inability to find a good key/button to set it to). For the times I did use it though, it was very strong.

Security: 10/10 - Although it's only been 2 days, LC's UD rate is stellar (Was a BIG selling point for myself personally).

ToX's Pro Setup: Currently waiting for the setup to be completed, will update once I use it for a few days!

*NOTES* Using LC's cheats I feel at my peak 24/7, have yet to drop less than 37 frags in GE MM. All the while looking incredibly legit even from my perspective, it's insane.

Nice review hf with lc

FD^GoD

Ex Helper
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Thx for your review ! :)

Sejni

Global Elite
Reaction score
Swag Level :

Do you have non league or league one?

ToX

Retired Staff
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Reaction score
Swag Level :
Waiting for u review after u play with our software few months ;)