repachino

He's the biggest retard in the world.
The guy doesn't know how LC works and he cannot even render a video properly in sony vegas.

I asked him about 3 months ago when he did the review, he said that he cheat shit and he will approach only for Lan:(

Yeah, he has only ever played on a bot game and never played an actual MM.
He has 0 clue on how to cheat or read english.
he said that this cheat is bad, bacause it costs 35$ and you will not get what you pay for! i have so many problems with this hack too and i am really tired now. I got core i7 and low fps with this hack... wtf!? csgo crashes very often! i dont want thease problems for 35$ aimbot works awful even if i set multicore disabled and whrite -threads 1 and set fullscreen windowed mode. absolutely not legit! i tried another configs, but still very bad... i have a mutch better hack for 3$/mounth and aimbot is mutch better there, it looks mutch more legit, the only problem is you can not play faceit with that hack, thats why i bought LC.

Last edited:
he said that this cheat is bad, bacause it costs 35$ and you will not get what you pay for! i have so many problems with this hack too and i am really tired now. I got core i7 and low fps with this hack... wtf!? csgo crashes very often! i dont want thease problems for 35$ aimbot works awful even if i set multicore disabled and whrite -threads 1 and set fullscreen windowed mode. absolutely not legit! i tried another configs, but still very bad... i have a mutch better hack for 3$/mounth and aimbot is mutch better there, it looks mutch more legit, the only problem is you can not play faceit with that hack, thats why i bought LC. And now i feel that i lost my money...
It's not our fault that you don't read the guide or the setup instructions.

Low FPS & CSGO Crashes very often?.
Disable multicore or enable multicore and use the following settings;

vischeck=3
neww2s=1 (or 2 if playing in 4:3 resolution)
visesp=5
triggerbot=1

If the aimbot doesn't work properly it's because you have 0 clue on how to actually set up the cheat.
You can't just copy one setting and expect to be the best, try to increase/decrease smooth values until you find something that looks smooth.

It works perfectly on faceit?. Tons of users are playing there every day...

Maybe you should grow a brain before whining about how the cheat doesn't work correctly.

Last edited:
For one russian cheat i i will not say the name i just buy and go play u dont need to even setup any setting default cfg is one of the best

It's not our fault that you don't read the guide or the setup instructions.

Low FPS & CSGO Crashes very often?.
Disable multicore or enable multicore and use the following settings;

vischeck=3
neww2s=1 (or 2 if playing in 4:3 resolution)
visesp=5
triggerbot=1

If the aimbot doesn't work properly it's because you have 0 clue on how to actually set up the cheat.
You can't just copy one setting and expect to be the best, try to increase/decrease smooth values until you find something that looks smooth.

It works perfectly on faceit?. Tons of users are playing there every day...

Maybe you should grow a brain before whining about how the cheat doesn't work correctly.
the problem is not in smooth, its about always hs if i spray or 1 tap on any cfg i tried, i played with multicore and without with your settings.... btw thaks for this "Maybe you should grow a brain before whining about how the cheat doesn't work correctly"
and why there is no default cfg which can work correctly? why i need to decide so many problems for 35$??? why i have to waste my time?

For one russian cheat i i will not say the name i just buy and go play u dont need to even setup any setting default cfg is one of the best
I know which russian cheat you're talking about, and it's one of the worst copy+pasted cheats ever.
It will be VAC detected soon enough because it has several security vulnerabilities that could make it an easy target for VAC.

It's a shitty copy+pasted 3D viewangle aimbot with a vecpunch rcs so any config will work with it.. really...
You don't wanna spend 5 minutes reading the wiki to build yourself some strong settings, so the only other option you have is to buy the cheat setup and get a staff member to set up the cheat with legit settings.

If you're unable to do one of those things, i would suggest you to go back to your shit cheat, but you should expect a VAC ban.

the problem is not in smooth, its about always hs if i spray or 1 tap on any cfg i tried, i played with multicore and without with your settings.... btw thaks for this "Maybe you should grow a brain before whining about how the cheat doesn't work correctly"
and why there is no default cfg which can work correctly? why i need to decide so many problems for 35$??? why i have to waste my time?
What?. Do you get too many headshots?.
If you would've read ANYTHING in the "Make your own config" guide you would know that there isn't one "default" config that just works for everything because the cheat works differently on different resolutions/sensitivities/playstyles.

Here is the link: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-make-own-perfect-settings-guide-share-your-settings.1224/

I know which russian cheat you're talking about, and it's one of the worst copy+pasted cheats ever.
It will be VAC detected soon enough because it has several security vulnerabilities that could make it an easy target for VAC.

It's a shitty copy+pasted 3D viewangle aimbot with a vecpunch rcs so any config will work with it.. really...
You don't wanna spend 5 minutes reading the wiki to build yourself some strong settings, so the only other option you have is to buy the cheat setup and get a staff member to set up the cheat with legit settings.

If you're unable to do one of those things, i would suggest you to go back to your shit cheat, but you should expect a VAC ban.

If you would've read ANYTHING in the "Make your own config" guide you would know that there isn't one "default" config that just works for everything because the cheat works differently on different resolutions/sensitivities/playstyles.

Here is the link: https://leaguecheats.com/threads/how-to-make-own-perfect-settings-guide-share-your-settings.1224/
ok, i'll try

Sorry, man:( you were absolutely right, i was talking bullshit:( i apologize

Reactions: owardag
Sorry, man:( you were absolutely right, i was talking bullshit:( i apologize
<3 well atleast you are back to your senses XD, I am also glad to be helping you and I am happy that crosshair pulling down issue has been resolved man, don't be a meanie it makes Owardag sad :(. I hope we can get married after this ;3.

But LC aim still doesnt work and u didnt help me AND dat worst copy+pasted cheat WORKS MUTCH BETTER im fucking more then 10 hours no one cares on this forum about my problems im trying to be delcate but i see what i see

Sorry but LC AIM still doesnt work no one cares about my problems on this forum. AND ABOUT "worst copy+pasted cheats" please tell from where is the copy ? dat cheat is on marker since 2010 and i used it for cs go aroun 2 years absolutly no problems with aim dat cheat dont have eaven forum becuase HE DONT have problems. when i buy LC for 20 eur i tought dat i have the best legit cheat what is on marker in conclusion i got relay expensive cheat only with lagging wh :(

But LC aim still doesnt work and u didnt help me AND dat worst copy+pasted cheat WORKS MUTCH BETTER im fucking more then 10 hours no one cares on this forum about my problems im trying to be delcate but i see what i see

Sorry but LC AIM still doesnt work no one cares about my problems on this forum. AND ABOUT "worst copy+pasted cheats" please tell from where is the copy ? dat cheat is on marker since 2010 and i used it for cs go aroun 2 years absolutly no problems with aim dat cheat dont have eaven forum becuase HE DONT have problems. when i buy LC for 20 eur i tought dat i have the best legit cheat what is on marker in conclusion i got relay expensive cheat only with lagging wh :(

LOOOOOOL after some time AIM start working hahahahha -threat -1

LOOOOOOL after some time AIM start working hahahahha -threat -1
Because you can't actually read that's it. We already been helping you with your issue but you don't listen to us at all.
Main thing why aimbot might not work is = 1. m_rawimput set to 1, 2. Something is wrong with your settings (for example you didn't read WIKI/special thread how2make settings). Natural selection - if someone can read he can easily > FPL. If not ez VAC with c+p scam.

Greeting

ХАХхахаха,репачино отжёг .Бля давно такого не видел .

Last edited:
Reactions: TwilightWolf