Questions before buying >!! :D

newkrrw

Gold Nova I
Eligible for Pro League Beta
Jan 7, 2016
Hello. I m planning to buy non-league multicheat for cs go in 2 weeks or something like that. I am busy with school because I'm having the high school in another city than the one where I live so I play on my laptop and I play with 180 - 200 fps maximum. The questions are:
-Is this hack making my game have fps drops?
-I want to play on FaceIT, so is there any legit settings already made on the private forum or I have to find ones by myself?
-Do you have a RCS function which makes it easier, but not automatic? I mean, I want to spray by pulling down the mouse, not holding click 1 and it sprays automatically... if you know what I mean.
Thanks

1. Hack might make you drop FPS since it requires to disable multicore on GPU.
2. There are plenty of configs for Faceit here, you will find something for you.
3. Don't know since I am using one of the configs from the forum. Need to wait for someone else to answer it.

Hello @newkrrw.

1) The cheat itself does not cause any FPS Drops when the cheat menu is not open ingame but if you open it, it can cause ~10 +- FPS Drops.
There is workarounds and different features such as "neww2s=1" that makes it possible to use multicore with the cheat (experimental).

2)
2. There are plenty of configs for Faceit here, you will find something for you.

3) We've one of the most customizable Recoil Control Systems in the scene, there is features such as;
RecoilType = 4 (Enabled only while using Aimbot, Makes RecoilY and RecoilX visible in the menu and -can be manually costumized)
RecoilType = 5 (Standalone RCS, Recoil Compensation Enabled when the RecoilKey is pressed)
RecoilKey – Adjusts which key the Anti-Recoil is Enabled with
RecoilFOV – Adjusts field of view for the RCS, when it's activated.
RecoilX Axis - Adjusts how much it will pull down on the X axis
RecoilY Axis - Adjusts how much it will pull down on the Y axis

What I do to make the cheat help me a bit with recoil control, but still lets me pull down the mouse is that i use a low RecoilY Axis and RecoilX Axis on 1.00 which means that i only have to drag my mouse down and it will control it perfectly.

Regards,
FaTaN

thank you all, but why you have to disable the multicore rendering? What causes the hack to have fps drops if multicore is enabled? ...

thank you all, but why you have to disable the multicore rendering? What causes the hack to have fps drops if multicore is enabled? ...

Any hack is going to cause some FPS drops because of the extra processing involved in running the hack as well, the reason multi core rendering needs to be turned off is an engine bug that Valve are probably never going to fix.

so disabling the multicore rendering affects my gameplay seriously (50 -100 fps drop) or insignificantly?
EDIT***: I played a deathmatch game without multicore rendering and I can say it's a massive difference. With enabled options my fps raises with 40-50 while disabling it makes my fps lower and i have framerate... is it any possibility to use the cheat with multicore rendering? I m not using the in game menu and i don t want any visuals.

Last edited:
so disabling the multicore rendering affects my gameplay seriously (50 -100 fps drop) or insignificantly?
EDIT***: I played a deathmatch game without multicore rendering and I can say it's a massive difference. With enabled options my fps raises with 40-50 while disabling it makes my fps lower and i have framerate... is it any possibility to use the cheat with multicore rendering? I m not using the in game menu and i don t want any visuals.
Which GPU and CPU do you have?. Nvidia or AMD?.

There is a couple of multicore-rendering workarounds that can make it possible to play with multicore on which might work for you.

i7 4510u and Nvidia GeForce 840M, I will tell you my hhardware when I get home, so it can be exact. Tell me if I can use the multicore bbecause I absolutely needd it

i7 4510u and Nvidia GeForce 840M, I will tell you my hhardware when I get home, so it can be exact. Tell me if I can use the multicore bbecause I absolutely needd it
I'm sorry but this cheat isn't for you.
Laptop hardware is the least configurable and you will most likely not be able to play with multicore rendering.

Either upgrade your hardware or find some other cheat.

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

man... Jimster, there is no other hack better than yours at the moment.. I just love it, the FaceIT UD status is incredible, I really want to play with it, but I can't understand why other competitors can let you use it with multicore rendering and yours not working. Also, isn't there any option to play with the hack while multicore is enabled?

Because other compeitors build cheats in a different way than me. Most other cheats are based on the same sources and same codebases from public sites.
These cheats are built from the ground up using my own methods and tech.
Due to the way they operate they trigger a bug in the game engine.

You can play with ESP/Dlights without visESP using multicore rendering.
But you can't really use aimbot or triggerbot without running into crashing issues in most cases.

and also, I saw that you need gtx 600+ to use multicore with nwws=1 or smthng like that, so my 820M is not good?

Last edited:
"In most cases"
But can I have an exception, is crashing a rule or you can actually avoid it if you're lucky?
I tried using multicore and no ESP but only aimbot, aimbot would bug out after few rounds so either just play with 100 fps or get better specs.

You can sometimes avoid it.
There are a few who can, but I will tell you that you will most likely not avoid it vs avoid it.
I do not want to give you false hope.

If you can learn to play with ~100FPS until you can get better specs than that would be the best option for you.

Or you can use ESP only with nobones and neww2s and you can use multicore.

You could then also use triggerbot 2 but there is not a 100% guarantee that you will not crash while holding the triggerbot button, but it would atleast be the minimal chance of crashing.

With multicore rendering off I can play... just played 1 mm with 120 fps and it's playable... one more question:
With multicore rendering disabled is the aimbot and triggerbot fully fuctionable?
Is triggerbot UD on faceit also?

Yes aimbot & triggerbot are fully functional with Multicore off.

And yes triggerbot works on faceit although to be safe I would use bone spots & or a delay (atleast 20) to make it look more legit, vs camping corners with full body and delay 0.

thank you Jimster, I'm going to buy and play with M.R. off, hope the LC 2.5 will bring us the possibility to play with it enabled. Thanks for everything. You can close the thread.

thank you Jimster, I'm going to buy and play with M.R. off, hope the LC 2.5 will bring us the possibility to play with it enabled. Thanks for everything. You can close the thread.
It won't. As Admin said it's a bug in the game engine itself that valve is most likely not going to fix.